Chapter V

【Chapter V】

Leon was sitting in front of his computer when he decided to type his soon to be report. He indeed dedicated his life to his job, to the point he doesn't know what normal people usually do in their free time. In view of the fact that during his free time, it's either he'd be typing/continuing his reports or go to the gym to train more and challenging the boxers that he would give a hundred dollars who would win against him. For him, that is fun what really means. To beat those boxers to death and for the ladies to cheer for him.

His brows are furrowing in concentration not until the unanticipated ringing of his phone diverted his attention to it. He took a glimpse at his phone that's sitting beside of his laptop and saw it was a text message from Jill. Perhaps she's texting for an another update on the pale, raven haired woman? Jill has been texting Leon every five hours in a day so that he would be updated.

Taking the phone in his hands, he opened Jill's message and read it.

To: Leon
From: Jill

Leon, we still don't have any updates regarding to the virus. We'd inform you as soon as the head quarters inform us.

Stay tuned.

Leon took a sigh reading the message that Jill has texted him. It has been two days since the four of them seen each other yet the Head Quarters still doesn't have any updates concerning to the virus.

He scrolled their conversation up from the very beginning and saw nothing new worth reading besides of 'there's no update on the virus and Ada Wong.'

He leaned back to his swivel chair and threw his phone on the table. He frustratedly raked his fingers through his hair and raised around his neck, staring directly to the ceiling.

He closed his eyes and took a deep breath.

Suddenly, a picture of an Asian woman in red filled his mind. His eyes immediately shot opened and shook his head, he averted his gaze back in front of his computer and continued typing his report.

He named his report as, Wong-Kennedy Report.

He suddenly felt a little too excited and smiled seeing both of their surnames combined together. On how great reading it is and how cute it would turn out to be if their children would have their surnames.

Ada Wong-Kennedy.

It really sounds good, isn't it?

He shook his head and the smile he had disappeared on the sudden thought, he knows that's the last thing Ada Wong would do.

He started typing again the Wong-Kennedy Report document when his laptop produced a notification sound indicating he has a mail.

Without thinking, he clicked the notification and quickly it lead to the message.

To: Leon Scott Kennedy
From: Unknown

Peregrine Coffee Shop. 7PM SHARP.

-A

He froze at the sudden message, and a lot of thoughts suddenly rushed into his head. He keeps on re-reading the message trying to process if this mail in front of him is real. He saw the letter 'A' at the end of the mail and he instantly remembered the trademark of the woman in his life everytime she's giving him a letter. He's definitely sure this mail belongs to the Asian Woman who he's for a long time in love with.