Chapter XXIII

Today's the family day, their most awaited day except for Ada. Truth be told, she is kind of wishing that Leon won't show up because she didn't even tell him what time the celebration would start. Much to her surprise, at exactly 6:30 in the morning, she heard his car outside on her front porch and when she took a look, she saw Leon that he is smiling from ear to ear and heading to the door.

Ada can't help herself but to roll her eyes and made her way downstairs to open Leon. What did she expect from Leon? Of course he is 100 times excited compared to her who is indeed worried of what might happen to the celebration. She keeps on telling herself that she's only doing this for the kids, this is for Leona and Adam.

Leon made a soft knock to avoid waking Adam and Leona. His two babies are light sleeper because they are excited for this event.

Ada went to the door and opened it for Leon before he could knock again. "I think I talked to you at midnight, didn't you sleep?" She asked suspiciously while crossing her arms in front of her chest.

Leon smirked. "Right back at you." Then he looked at her from head to foot, and thought that she looks tremendously cute with a bed hair, and wearing a silk satin long sleeves short pajama. Ada just recently bought this set because Leon is coming to their house in the morning, and she always forgets she is still in her lingerie. Leon did what any man would do when they find their woman too cute, he took out his phone and Ada is completely baffled on what he is doing. He immediately raised his hand with his phone, "Don't move." He said.

Ada didn't know what else to do so she obeyed Leon, she didn't move and still she is on her straight face.

"What, are you going to make me as an excuse for your work? 'I am visiting the international spy. I can't go to work today.'" Ada said sarcastically, realizing that he is taking pictures of her.

Leon lightly chuckled at Ada's reaction. "I am keeping these for myself. I don't share what's mine."

Ada turned into crimson red and immediately, Leon took a picture of it. Her blushing. It is the cutest thing in the world.

Leon doesn't fail on giving her some corny sweet jokes.

Snap out of it, Ada!

"Well, I don't pose for free." She said as she regained her sassy self.

Leon gave her a smug look. "You only pose for me."

She rolled her eyes once more and Leon took a chuckle.

After a minute, she composed herself and she rolled her eyes at Leon. Leon smiled at her sweetly. "Aren't you coming in or what?" She irritatingly asked.

"Of course I will, my wife waited for me to come home just to open the door for me. I mean, who am I to say no?" Leon replied while wiggling his eyebrows up and down.

"It's a little presumptuous of you to assume that you are my husband just because the twins want to have you to come with them for the family day." Ada said sternly, looks like she woke up on the wrong side of the bed.

Leon sensed the tone of her voice and he immediately shut his mouth, he put his fingers on his mouth and it was as if he has a invisible zipper to zip it.

Ada find it funny yet she rolled her eyes once more then started her way to the kitchen to prepare their breakfast, Leon followed her after he has closed the door abaft.