Part 1- The Countdown

I was just a normal girl. I had a mom, a dad, a sister, a brother-in-law, and two pets. Now I have none of that, now all I have is them.

       December 31, 9999

       "Mom," I asked, "When is Melody coming home?"

       Melody was my sister and she was driving home from her house in Washington, our family lives in San Dally, Florida (You may know it by it's previous name- Orlando). It has since been down-sized to a small town.

       "Just after 8:00am tomorrow, so she'll miss New Years with us this year." answered my mom.

       "Aww," I whined, "So I won't get to see her until the year 10 000? Haha!"

       "Don't worry, she'll be here soon enough." my dad assured.

       Then the speaker in Times Square on the TV began talking, "Alright, the moment of this century, and the moment of next- the countdown.

         "10, 9, 8, 7, 6, 5," I felt like something abnormal was going to happen in the next 5 seconds. "4, 3, 2," The world started to tremble! "1," I fell over and banged my head against the wall. And then I heard "0!" I passed out.

*************

The first part's short, I know but I hope this made you a little excited for the next one!

I'd really love it if you left a comment or voted for this :)

(Or maybe even told your friends about it!)

I'm absolutely in love with this fanfic! It's is by far my best one yet!

Thx for reading! 

:D