Part 9- Facebook

L- "Toby!"

     No answer...

L-"Toby? Are you actually on Facebook?"

T-"Lindsay!! There's someone else alive! Where are you?"

     Me and Riley were so happy! We hugged. But then Riley said... "How would we get to him? He’s in the next in the next town."

T-"Lindsay? Are you really there?"

L-"Yes I am. Is there anyone else with you? Have you seen anyone else?"

T-"I'm so happy to hear from you! No I haven't seen anyone else. Have you?"

L-"Yes I have, Riley is here with me, we smacked into each other while biking and looking for people. I have a question that might make me sound crazy."

T-"Yeah?"

L-"Did you feel the Earth shake and hit your head on the wall when the countdown hit 0?"

T-“Yeah! Then I guess it happened to you too!”

     Riley and I both looked at each other. 3 people, that means anyone who hit their heads at 0 was brought into this post-apocalyptic other world.

     But why did it happen to certain people? Why were we chosen to hit our heads? Why?

T-"Lindsay? Riley? Still there? Stop leaving!"

L-"Ya we are and, yes I did feel the earth shake and Riley did too. Is there any way we could somehow get together so we have a group?"

T-"Well I’m guessing you’re in San Dally right?"

L-"Ya and Riley told me you were at a friend’s house in the next town so you’re too far away to walk or bike to. Also if we tried to drive and got hurt, there would be no doctors to help us. 

T-"Well guess what, me and him decided to go to another guy’s house who live just outside San Dally! So I’ll be at your house in like 20 minutes. I'll take a bike."

--------------------

OMG!!! Toby's coming!!!

How about you comment and vote? I'll make me really happy! :))