Part 25- Romance Between Brothers

When I awoke in the morning, I was still holding Lindsay…or so I thought. I looked over and saw I was holding Riley and our faces were squished together! "Ahh Geez!" I yelped, "Euuuhh." I exclaimed as I rubbed my hands on myself trying to get the awkwardness off of me.

     "What, what?" Riley shot up, still embracing me, "Oh my, well that was awkward…" he said as he released his grip on me. Then his hand flew to his face, “You drooled on me!!!!!” He frantically rubbed at his cheek as I started laughing! Man, I hadn’t laughed like that in days!

       “Well we have pretty much 50% of the same DNA!” I said through my laughter.

       He then glared at me, unamused, and said, "Ok."

     "Okay what?" I asked, slowing my laughing.

     "Ok I'm going to tell you this one more time, stay the hell away from my girl alright?" He didn't even wait for my answer; he just raised his hand to punch me in the mouth. I put my hands in front of my face to protect myself. Then before he hit me, he lowered his fist. “I’m not gonna hit you. I’m sorry Toby, I love you bro.” He said and hugged me.

       I hugged him back, “Love you too Riley.”

     Riley got up and walked into the house as Lindsay came out.

     Then Lindsay saw me and came over. "Did he hurt you again?"

     "No he didn’t." I responded.

     "Ok." Lindsay said as she kneeled beside me.

     She hugged me and my face pressed against her shoulder as I held her in my arms. When she stopped embracing me, I started to cough. I was coughing up blood! Then I threw up and there was a bit of blood. We really had nothing we could do. Coughing up blood was probably internal bleeding which could’ve been fatal. I felt okay except for the fact that I wanted to vomit all the time.

     Lindsay helped me get up and walked me inside. Next Riley gave me some clothes that were clean.

     "Thanks Riley."

     "Sorry again, I still feel so horrible. I never knew I could actually do that to my brother. Maybe you should sleep near Lindsay tonight in case I lose it again."

     "You're damn right he will Riley. He's not leaving my side." I was nervous now. ‘Is Lindsay trying to be protective of me? Is she scared he'll beat me up again?...probably. I feel like such a wimp!’

------------------

OMG I was smiling and laughing at my own story while I was writing this chapter! It's definitely my favourite one!

Did I make you smile while reading this? Haha :D

Do you think Toby will be okay?

Team Innocent Toby or Team Sweet Riley?