Part 24- Deep Breaths

"Riley, it's Toby talking, Lindsay 's crying because she says all these fights are her fault."

     "Oh great man, you're awake! And this isn't her fault. I brought this on myself by hurting you in the first place. Do you feel better? Sorry about that man, it was gruesome." Riley apologized to me.

     "I'm fine, head doesn’t feel too good, but I’m okay.”

     "Good. Lindsay yelled for me when you passed out and I came over here."

     "Thanks man.” I said and returned to talking to Lindsay, “Come on Lindsay! We both lo..." I was about to say that we both loved her but I stopped when I remembered Riley would probably get mad, "We both think you're awesome. Also, me and Riley are brothers, we can work things out." We both moved closer to her, pinning her between us.

     Riley kissed Lindsay's tear-streaked cheek and she slowed her crying, she wasn't sobbing anymore.

     "Come on Lindsay, deep breaths, nice and slow. Deeeep breeeeeaths. I love you a lot and need you to stop crying. Ok?" Riley mentioned to soothe her.

     She nodded as she took deep breaths. "Let's got back to sleep now." Riley suggested, “Everything is okay.”

     Lindsay had stopped crying by now and was holding one of each of our arms that were wrapped around her.

-----------------

Short part today!!

So who's heard This Is All Now's new album?! IT'S SO AMAZING! What's your fav song? (If you've listened to it)

Team Innocent Toby Or Team Sweet Riley?

Love the comments and votes! Thx so much! And feel free to tell me if there are any mistakes (names, spelling, etc.)