Part 19- God Help Me

Later at night after Lindsay went to bed...

     I decided to go outside for some fresh air, when I spotted Riley coming towards me. "Hey Riley. What are you doing outside?" he didn't answer, he just kept getting closer to me, and the he was running right at me. And before I knew it, I was lying down in the grass with him on top of me! He was pinning down my elbows with his hands and pinning my knees with his knees.

     "How dare you kiss my girlfriend?! I told you to stay away from her! But you didn't listen!" Riley yelled as he put his fist up in the air and slammed it down into my stomach. "I saw you two on the bench near the store making out! How dare you! Because she's MINE!"

     “We weren’t making out!” I yelled, but Riley continued to pummel me with blow after blow of punches. One went right to my nose, it didn't feel broken, but it hurt.

     "I'm sorry Riley, I'm sorry! I love her too!" Once I said that, he stopped. I thought he finally realized that what he was doing was wrong because it was a girl, not a golden ticket to heaven. But no…he just threw one last attack, he stood up and sent a kick as hard as he could right to my crotch.

     I rolled over in agonizing pain…I let out one final yelp followed by a loud, “Fuck!” and then I was silenced.

     It was too hard to speak while I was swallowing blood and curled up in a ball in excruciating pain. Ohhh the pain! I thought he was really going to kill me like he promised, but he just left me out in the yard while he went inside to sleep.

       ‘He’s not the same and I don’t know why…God help me!’

------------

Thank you for 300 reads!

Did anyone expect Riley's rage to return?

Team Riley or Team Toby?

320 reads/43 votes for the next part!

Plz comment? I love it when people do!