Part 11- A Bull About To Charge

Day 3- Tuesday

Toby’s POV

       When I got to Riley, he was sound asleep. "Riley, Riley!" I tried to say as loud as I could but still whispering, "Riley?" I said once more.

     "What? Who is it? Lindsay?"

     "No it's Toby."

     "Toby? Whadda you want? It must be like 3 in the morning!"

     "I wanted to know why you were unhappy earlier."

     Riley seemed more interested in the conversation now because he sat up slowly. "It's nothing."

     "Come on man, I know it's something. Tell me."

     "Fine, you want to know why I'm unhappy? Well I'll tell you!" Riley said loudly. "But I don't want to wake Lindsay so lets go outside." He said more calmly.

     Riley got up and tossed his blanket to the floor. Then he led me out the door and through the porch.

     "Ok we're outside, now TELL ME NOW!"

     "I said fine so just calm your hormones, geez! Well the reason I'm unhappy is because of YOU! When YOU weren't here, me and Lindsay really hit it off. I thought she might really like me! But then YOU came and she just came running up to you because she found someone else and she kept hugging you." Riley said loudly, almost yelling and calmed down as he spoke.

     "So that's your problem? You think I'm going to steal your 'could-be-girlfriend-because-she-hugged-you'? Wow Riley! I’m your brother for Pete’s sake!" I wished I hadn't of said 'Wow Riley' so sarcastically because he looked like a bull about to charge. ‘What’s he really gonna do to me? It’s not like he’d really hurt his brother.’ I thought to myself.

------------------

Excitement! X.x

Do you think Riley is really gonna hurt Toby?

Why would Riley act like that towards his little brother?

What do you think is gonna happen?

Lemme know your opinions in the comments!

And maybe a vote while you're at it? :P