Part 28- Badass Girl

OMG who heard Toby say "Oh shit!" in his instagram video?! Never heard the boys swear before!! 

------------------------

    Eventually we got up and were about to head back to her house. I pulled her body against mine and looked down at her. I smiled and she smiled back, oh how cute that was! She wrapped her arms around me and I put my hands on her waist. I brought my lips to interlock with hers and I began to move my hands down slowly. My hands reached her hips then I slid them backwards until they were on her butt. She didn’t protest, she just kept kissing me…not for long tho. It resulted in her slapping my hands away, stepping back a foot, crossing her arms, giving me a sassy look, and raising her eyebrows at me.

       “Hey!” I protested with a smile on my face, “I thought girls liked that!”

       She smirked at me, “I never said I didn’t like it.” Then she bit her lip and winked at me before she started to head back to her house.

       “Damn. Badass girl here.” I said, almost whispering.

       I grabbed her arm and spun her back towards me in the same position we started out in. Only this time I grabbed her face to kiss her. I bit her lip, wanting more. She moaned and I kissed her roughly. Then I ran my tongue along her bottom lip, asking for entrance and she permitted it. My tongue slipped into her mouth and touched hers. Holy sparks! Then I pulled back for a second before kissing her softly one last time. We both smiled into the kiss.

       Then I held her hand as we walked back to her home.

     When we got back, I found Toby doing some research on the year 10 000. He found absolutely no references to this year, nothing. It was like someone had removed anything mentioning year 10 000.

----------------

What did you think of the little saucy chapter? ;P

Next one will be up in a couple days!

I'd love it if you voted and commented! Love when you comment your opinions!