Part 5- Morning 2

Riley woke up before me so he came upstairs after checking the time. It was 9:00am.

     "Lindsay. Lindsay. Awake yet?"

     "I am now. What time is it?" I grumbled. I was always ornery before 2:00pm...

     "It's 9:00. I got hungry so I went for a quick bike to Swift Way and got us some muffins."

     "Well I guess that's why they called it SWIFT Way. Also you do know that there's cereal here. Don't you?"

     "Ya I did know that. But I felt like something chocolaty. So I got us chocolate chip muffins.”

     "Thanks,” I say, sitting up, “did you see any other people on your way to the store?" I wondered.

     "No I didn't. Somehow I hope we don't see any more people because I want to see if we can survive on our own. You know, after we run out of food." said Riley confidently.

     "I want to try to survive on our own too, but it also makes me scared to think we're the only ones here and we’re going to run out of food." I informed him.

     "We can make it, I know we can." He assured me.

     After we ate, I suggested something we could do, "Riley, maybe would you like to come for a bike ride with me?"

     "Sure I guess. Where?"

     "I dunno, down the Walk Of Memories and we could stop at the waterfall."

     "Alright, let's go now."

     We headed off on a bike ride to the Walk Of Memories and on our way there, we still saw no people.

     When we got to the waterfall we decided to stop and sit down. I climbed up the small pile of rocks and he followed.

     --It was a man-made waterfall, only about 7 feet high and surrounded by trees.--

******************

I actually wrote this fanfic soooooo long ago! I just found it and started to edit the crap out of it. The original names were Dawn (Lindsay), Danny (Riley), and Rory (Toby).

Overall I was a pretty good writer when I was 12 hahahaha

But I'd looooove if you commented and voted! Pwease? ;)