Part 18- What Am I Doing?

Then I sat on a bench and Lindsay sat beside me. While my one hand was around her shoulders, I put my other hand on her knees.

     At that moment, she kissed my cheek then whispered, "I really like you Toby." into my ear.

     ‘My best friend who I’ve secretly loved for years likes me?’

     Then I went in for the kiss and…she let me!! As my lips touched hers, I felt a little spark. 'I can't believe she's accepting this and not trying to stop me.' I thought to myself.

     My lips kept kissing Lindsay's lips. 'What am I doing?' I thought, 'I should stop kissing her because it's gone on long enough.' but I didn't.

     Finally, we stopped kissing and I stared into her eyes as she stared into mine. There was a question in Lindsay's eyes, 'What are we doing?’ we didn't move, we just stared at each other. There was also a look of trust in them. It was like she trusted me to let us keep going or stop when I felt it was right.

     "Oh Toby." she sighed.

     "Lindsay." I spoke.

     Then we both stood up and walked the rest of the way to the store together.

------------

Did they really just...? X.x

Sorry about the short part!

Team Toby or Team Riley? :P

How about a vote and a comment? Or just a comment? I'd really like to hear your opinions on the book! :))

Could we get this book to 300 reads for part 19? :D