Part 7- Frienemies

(waterfall photo on the side)

------------

     "I guess not, and even if we are still enemies, we're going to have to live with it until we find more people." Riley responded.

     "On a scale of 0 to 100, where are we? 0 being you hate me, 100 being you love me." Riley asked me.

     "Well, I don't hate you…anymore, and I wouldn't say I love you, so about 50." I answered after thinking about it.

     "I'd say 50 is friends. I think that's okay because I don't think we hate each other anymore." he reasoned.

     "Well," I began.

     "Well what? Riley said anxiously.

     "Well maybe 60, because I, kind of, well, like you. You comforted me when I was scared and you stayed with me when I was the only person you'd seen even though you hated me.” I said to him, "Once you get past Riley the bully, you get to Riley the softie."

     Riley looked down towards the bottom of the waterfall but I could still see the little smile that had formed on his face. "Well since I've gotten to know you better, I kind of like you too."

     Then he looked directly into my eyes and I looked into his…

         We leaned forward, and I gazed deeper into his gorgeous eyes as he gazed deeper into mine. I could feel my eyes slowly shutting when all of a sudden…we kissed. Perfect scene, on top of a waterfall.

****************

Shorter chapter today, I know! But it seemed like an appropriate place to end it!  ;)

What do you think about Riley and Lindsay kissing?

Do you think it was a good idea or no?

I'd love to hear your input!!

How about you comment and vote? Pweeease? :)