Part 3- Priorities

After we were done, we met back in the same spot.

     "Nothing." he said as my bike came to a halt.

     "Me either." I told him.

     Then his stomach growled really loudly. "Well I think it's time for a little something to eat." He chuckled. I giggled.

     "So are we the only ones in San Dally?" (San Dally is the name of our town) I got a chill down my spine as I asked that.

     "If we are, maybe we should stay together and alternate houses for a few nights until we see some cars go by." He offered.

     "I guess so." I said.

     This was making me very, very nervous. Riley McDonough was my enemy (believe it or not) and he was going to be staying at my house and I was going to stay at his!

     We went to the Swift Way variety store around the corner and...the door was unlocked.

     We went in and Riley yelled "Hello?" Again, no answer. "Well I guess we should just take some food." He jumped over the checkout and grabbed some chicken. Then he jumped back over.

     "Could I have some?" I asked

     "No get your own!" he denied.

      I had expected him to be nice since we were pretty sure that we were the only ones in San Dally. But I should've known.

     I just got a chocolate chip muffin, I wasn't that hungry anyway.

    "Maybe we should get to one of our houses. Who's first?" I asked.

     "What about yours?" Riley responded. "We can plan out each day."

     "What do you mean?" I wondered.

     "We need to plan how to conserve food in this town and keep ourselves from going crazy." He told me.

     "Ok. I understand now."

     We headed back to my house on our bikes and he got there a few minutes before me because it's downhill a little and he IS faster than I am.

     We decided to make a list about the next day:

--- --- --- --- ---

Monday:

Have little food

Go for bike ride to look for more people

Check for cars

Eat small lunch

See if the Internet still works

--- --- --- --- ---

**********************

I'm soooooo happy with this story and I'm really thankful for 7 reads and 2 votes already! 

Thank you so so so so so much!! :)))

Do you like it?

What do you think is gonna happen?

:D :D :D