Part 27- Argument At Rest

Toby’s POV

     "You're so hot Lindsay. How can I loose you?" Riley said to her.

     "Hey Riley, can I talk to you for a second?" I asked him.

     "Sure I guess."

     "Don't hurt him." Lindsay told Riley.

     I started to talk to Riley once we were out of earshot of Lindsay's location, "Listen Riley, you can have Lindsay, I'm tired of fighting over her ok? I'm going back to my friend's house to stay."

     "You can't go!"

     "Why not?" I said annoyed.

     "Because you're my brother and I love you…and Lindsay likes you. Stay."

     "No, she..." I was going to say she told me she didn’t but he wouldn’t believe me and I figured now's not the best time to argue, "Fine, but only if you get Lindsay." I walked back to Lindsay's house while Riley went to Lindsay.

Riley’s POV

     As soon as we were done talking, I walked over to Lindsay. "Hey."

     "Hey." Then I bent down and kissed her waiting lips. I put one hand on her back and one by my side and she put hers on my shoulders. After about 2 minutes of making out, we finally sat down on a bench. We both lied down and she pulled me as close as she could to her face.

       Then I tried to shift around. "Don't move," she spoke to me, "stay where you are.” I'm not sure why she would want me to stay because I still reeked of beer.

-----------------

Sorry it's late! GAH I know!

How do you think Toby feels for agreeing to give up Lindsay?

What trouble do you think they're going to get themselves into next?