1

The new city offered endless possibilities, new heights and new outcomes.

Staring out the bus window, I rested my head on my arm. The song played softly in my earphones.

"Seoul.."I muttered quietly and continued with my book.

We stopped shortly at a bus stop near my destination, I bid farewell to the other passengers and left the bus.

I grabbed my suitcases from the back and walked to the place I would be staying at.

I unlocked my phone and texted my mother, telling her I arrived safely.

I suddenly landed against a broad shoulder, I looked up from my phone and met with a stranger's face.

He was handsome, extremely handsome at that.

A smirk cracked his face, "Hello stranger.."His voice was angelic, deep but not quite.

"H-hello.."I stuttered, damn why did I stutter?

I moved out of his way and continued my journey, blushing along the way.

I knocked on the door and a familiar face opened the door.

"Dongmin! I'm so happy you could make it!"Sanha greeted, I smiled, "Hello Sanha."

He hugged me tightly and I returned it graciously.

I followed him into the apartment block, "I finally have a roommate."

I smiled at him, "Yeah, and I finally found my friend after, what? 2 years?".

He giggled and we took the elevator to the 3rd floor. He unlocked the door and entered, I was in awe.

The apartment had a brown and cream colour scheme, very cosy and warm.

The hardwood flooring was a glossy rich brown which complemented the cream curtains and pale brown walls.

"Sanha, this is amazing, beautiful apartment"I said, he blushed and smiled, he braces reflecting off the yellow lights.

"Thanks Dongmin, you're room is this way."

He lead me down the hall, away from the spectacular living area.

The hallway was decorated with framed pictures of Sanha and I, also some other boys who I've yet to meet, I hope.

He unlocked a hardwood door and put a hand out, beckoning me to go in.

I entered and smiled at a simple room, Sanha was never one to exaggerate.

The double bed lay in the centre, cream bedding and fluffy pillows, brown walls and hardwood flooring.

"Sorry, I just like to keep every room the same colour, you can change it if you want.."Sanha interrupted, I laughed softly.

"Don't worry, I love it."

He smiled again, "Um, some of my friends might come over later, they would like to meet you, is that okay?".

I turned around and smiled widely, "Ofcourse, I'd love to meet new people".

"Okay! Are you hungry? Would like me to get you something?"Sanha asked, I laughed, "No no, I'm fine, Don't worry."

We spent a few hours catching up with eachother, he got into the arts school I got a scholarship to.

A knock on the door stopped the conversation. The door opened and a crowd of boys entered.

I stood up and smiled, a short blonde male smiled at me brightly, "Hello! I'm Jinwoo, nice too meet you!".

We shook hands, "Nice to meet you, Jinwoo, I'm Dongmin."

A brown haired male followed him, he had pretty lips and had a cheerful aura, "Hey, I'm Myungjun, pleasure to meet you."

I smiled and he hugged me, I blushed and hugged him back.

The last one, a dark haired male, I went to greet him but then a loud scream was heard.

"Pebble!"Sanha shouted and hugged him, 'Pebble' laughed and hugged him back, I smiled at them softly.

He turned to me and shook my hand, "Minhyuk, nice to meet you, Dongmin".

"Where's Moonbin?"Sanha asked, Myungjun turned to him, "He's in the bathroom, I think."

Sanha nodded and we walked into the dining room, sitting and chatting.

I heard a bathroom flush and smiled to myself, ready to meet 'Moonbin'. A pounding of footsteps indicated that he was near.

The door opened and a figure walked in, I gasped.

He shared the same shocked look, but it was soon followed by a smirk.

"Hello stranger.."

"H-hello.."