13

M-mom..

Dongmin quickly answered the call, smiling to himself as he yerned to hear his mother sweet voice.

"Mom!! Hi!"

"Oh my God, hello sweetie!"

"What's up, mom?"

Moonbin smiled, slightly wishing he had that sort of connection with his mother, a connection where they could share everything with each other, but that was not to be.

"Well, I was just wondering when you would visit me, it's so lonely here without you and Felix.."

"Mom I'd love to visit, what time do you want me there?"

"Are you still in bed? You sound sleepy?"

Dongmin smirked at Moonbin, who was smiling at the older, adoration in his eyes.

"Yeah.. I was gonna get up now anyway."

"Is someone with you? I can hear someone else in the room.. "

Dongmin's eyes widened slightly, glancing at Moonbin, who smirked, "Hello Miss Lee!"

"Moonbin!"Dongmin scowled him, he giggled and winked at the older.

"Oh my God! Are you in bed with someone?!"

"Mom!! No, well, yeah, but all we did was sleep!"

"I'm so proud baby! But, who is it?"

By now Dongmin was sitting up on Moonbin's stomach while Moonbin laughed, "I'm his boyfriend Miss Lee!"

Dongmin's cheeks raged red, "No you're not, shut up!"

"What?! A boyfriend already!? Son-"

"Mom! He's not my boyfriend, he just stayed in my room!"

"And made out-"

"Moonbin!"

"Wait what did he say?!"

"Mom! We'll be there at 3."

Dongmin pouted at the younger, who was sitting up and holding Dongmin's slim waist.

"We?"Moonbin enquired, an eyebrow raised, Dongmin blushed, "I-I just assumed.."

"Oh great! I'm looking forward to meet you Moonbin!"

"Moomm!"

"Can't wait, Miss Lee!"

"Bye! I have to get ready to meet my son's boyfriend!"

"Mom!!"

She hung up. Dongmin scowled and hung his arms loosely around the youngers neck and shoulders, "I love her but I hate her."

"She seems nice though."

Dongmin shrugged, "Yeah, I guess."

Moonbin chuckled, "Let's get dressed, okay? We have to be there in an hour.. "

Dongmin groaned, leaning his head into the crook of Moonbin's neck, "I'm too lazy.."

"What? You want me to dress you?"

Dongmin groaned, "No, I can dress myself pervert."

Moonbin chuckled, "Okay.."

Moonbin rubbed circles on Dongmin's waist as the two continued the small, short-lived cuddling session.

Dongmin stirred, sitting back from Moonbin's neck, "Come on, let's get ready."

Moonbin nodded, a soft smile on his lips, "Okay, but on one condition... "

Dongmin furrowed his brows but had a smile on his face nontheless.

"What is that condition?"

"I want a kiss."

Dongmin's cheeks went red, "Why?"

"Because I love your kisses."

Moonbin went closer to Dongmin's face and the older's breath hitched.

Their lips connected and it felt like sparks were flying out between them.

Dongmin groaned as Moonbin's grip on his waist tightened.

Suddenly Moonbin's hands went under Dongmin's shirt and his breath hitched.

"Y-you have cold hands.."He muttered into the kiss.

"And I bet you like it."

Dongmin blushed but didn't answer, instead he pulled away, staring into the younger's dark ebony eyes.

"Let's get ready."

---

"-What a shame the poor groom's bride is a whore.. A CHIMED IN WITH A 'HAVEN'T YOU PEOPLE EVER HEEAARD OF! —"

"I.. think that's enough panic at the disco for today.. "Moonbin chuckled as he lowered the volume of the car radio.

Dongmin huffed, "I don't know if you realised but I'm emo today."

He fiddled with the hem of his black sweatshirt as he sighed.

"I kinda.. got that you're emo today, but those jeans make your ass look hU—"

Dongmin slapped his cheek softly, "Moonbin!"

A low rumble emitted from the older's stomach as he blushed, "You hungry?"

He shyly nodded as Moonbin quickly found a small cafe to eat in.

"Choose anything, I'll pay."

Dongmin pinched his cheek, "How cute."

Moonbin blushed and Dongmin chuckled, scanning the area before sitting at an empty booth in the corner.

Moonbin followed and sat across from him, "So.. uh, this might sound really.. off but.."

Dongmin's stomach knotted up, and his brows furrowed,

"Where did you get those boots?"

Dongmin laughed softly, "U-uh, in Hyuna's, $30 I think."

"Hello, welcome to Honey Dukes! I'm your waiter HoTaek, are you ready to order?"

A bright cheery man stood before them, a smile plastered on his face.

Moonbin smiled, "Yes, please. Some pistachio pancakes and orange juice."

HoTaek wrote down the order and turned to Dongmin, "And you?"

Dongmin pondered for a minute, "Uhh, a nutella croissant and coffee, black."

HoTaek smiled and walked away, leaving the couple alone in the secluded corner.

Dongmin smirked to himself, why not test Moonbin to see if he's jealous?

Dongmin sighed loudly, "He was so handsome.."

Moonbin's brow quirked as he looked at Dongmin, "You think so? But I'm more handsome right?"

Dongmin shook his head, giggling, lies, they were lies.

Moonbin frowned, "No more kisses for you."

Dongmin whined, "MoOnBiN!"

Moonbin stuck out his tongue,
"No kisses for Minnie~"

Dongmin frowned, he enjoyed Moonbin's warm kisses and lot and didn't know he needed them until now.

Dongmin batted his long lashes and looked at the younger, his eyes wide and his plump pink bottom lip jutted out.

But I love Binnie's kisses..