32

OKAY BITCHES! ROAD TRIP!

"-and one more time, NO sex in this van, okay?!"

They all groaned once more at Myungjun's repetitive phrase, "Yes, okay."

Moonbin's head rested against Dongmin's lap and the older's instinctively started running his slender fingers through the dark locks.

Moonbin was dozing off while Dongmin had his earbuds in, listening to music.

"Tonight, I'm gonna have myself a real good time, I feel alive~"He muttered, the quiet opening of don't stop me now playing through the speakers.

Queen, one of his favourite bands, along with panic! at the disco, fall out boy, twenty one pilots and chase atlantic.

Sanha and Minhyuk were playing thumb war while Jinwoo was talking to Myungjun.

Dongmin left feather-like touches across Moonbin's cheek, caressing the soft, tanned skin.

He stared at him with adoration while he slept, he was turned toward Dongmin with one hand folded under his head, his long lashes casting shadows onto the apples of his cheeks.

"You don't realise how much I love you? Do you?"He asked quietly, not expecting nor receiving an answer from the sleeping male.

"Dongmin's being lovey dovey! I think I'm going to be sick!"Sanha shouted, causing heads to turn in his direction.

"Sanha shut it before I shove my shoe up your ass"Dongmin glared at him, the rest of the people in the car starting laughing while Sanha pouted.

The laughter died down and the boys resumed their activities once more.

Dongmin sighed and rested his head against the back of his seat and closed his eyes, sleep beginning to take over him.

That is, until he felt wetness through his jeans, little glides of hot, dampness flicked over the same spot multiple times until Dongmin opened his eyes.

"Binnie, are you licking me?"

"Maybe."

Came the brunette's groggy response, Dongmin chuckled, "Why?"

"You taste good."

"Those are my jeans, baby."

"Well I can't taste what's inside your jeans, can I?"

Dongmin widened his eyes and almost had a heart attack, "Bin!"

Minhyuk, who had been listening to their conversation for a while now, almost laughed, but his own misery cascaded down on him.

I should give up on him.

Minhyuk thought to himself, hearing the two's giggles and whispers in the background.

Why must it have been him? Why couldn't someone else experience one-sided love?

He had almost had him. He was going to ask him out just days before Dongmin arrived.

But Dongmin changed everything.

Moonbin became so close to him then, then Minhyuk knew, he wouldn't accept him.

"Dongminnie, are we almost there yet?"Moonbin asked quietly, Dongmin shrugged, "I don't know."

Moonbin sat up and leaned his head against the back of the seat, copying Dongmin.

"Okay guys! We're almost here!"

They all took their chances to look out the windows, they had arrived in the entrance of a huge woodland.

Cars took up most of the spaces while picnic benches, a small river and walkways occupied the rest.

"Wow! It's pretty here!"

Myungjun parked the car and all the boys quickly got out of the car, breathing in the fresh air.

"This is place is... nice.."Moonbin said, glancing around as he grabbed his tent and backpack.

"So the camping area is a few minutes from here so-"

"Wait, so now we have to walk!?"

Sanha rolled his eyes, "Yes. Come on, grab your shit and go."

The boys grabbed their bags and then began the long walk through the woods.

"B-binnie.."Dongmin said quietly, jumping at every noise as they followed the path ahead.

"Yeah baby?"

Dongmin's grip on his hoodie tightened, "I'm scared. Sorry, it's paranoia and-"

Moonbin turned to his boyfriend quickly, trapping him in a hug immediately, "Don't worry, I'll protect you, okay love?"

Dongmin nodded and nuzzled his face into Moonbin's dark blue hoodie.

"Let's go, huh? We don't want to get lost?"

Dongmin looked up and widened his eyes in fear, "N-no!"

Moonbin smiled lovingly at his boyfriend and caressed his cheek before planting a sweet kiss on his forehead.

The two caught up with the rest and no sooner the boys were at a huge clearing, occupied by tents and people of all ages.

They walked toward a free area and began to set up their tents.

"Myunjun, I can't do this!"Minhyuk spluttered, trying to understand the instructions for the tent.

Moonbin rolled his eyes as he finished his and Dongmin's tent, then walked over to Minhyuk taking the book from his hand.

Yet he failed to see Minhyuk blush.

"Damn dipshit, it's pretty easy,"

Minhyuk rolled his eyes but blushed harder as he watched Moonbin set up his tent.

"Understand now?"

Minhyuk didn't actually understand but nodded nonetheless, Moonbin smiled quickly before patting Minhyuk's shoulder and walking away, toward Dongmin.

And Dongmin it would always be.
__________________________________

DOUBLE UPDATE IM SORRY

I've a big ass crush on Ben Hardy AND Roger Taylor and I honestly am dead like D:

They're so attractive hnNNnNN

anyways here's chapter 33 oOF

I love you all 💞

- apricotpjm