11

Make out with Moonbin.

Dongmin widened his eyes, staring agape at Myungjun, who was giggling to himself.

Moonbin was shocked, he licked his lips nervously, "Not in front of you guys though."

"Then how are we supposed to know if you did it or not?"

"..."

Dongmin's face was bright red, his eyes wide as two planets.

"I-I.. I.."

Moonbin stood up and held out his hand, staring at Dongmin's frame, waiting for him to take his hand.

The older was as red as a beet as he took the youngers hand, he stood up and the two began walking toward Dongmin's bedroom.

is making out considered smut? If so smut warning ;)

Dongmin went to turn on the light but Moonbin stopped him, putting a hand over his, "Don't."

Dongmin glanced around the room, darkness, he couldn't see a thing.

Suddenly he could feel hot breath fanning his neck, hands ghosting over his waist.

"I've wanted to do this for a long time, you know? You're so handsome and cute.. "

Dongmin's response was only a few faint pants, he could feel light kisses on the base of his neck, making their way up toward his jaw.

"M-moonbin.."

Dongmin put his hands on Moonbin's shoulder, pulling him closer to him.

He could feel Moonbin chuckle as he kissed his jaw.

Moonbin's hands were firm on Dongmin's waist while his skilled tongue danced on Dongmin's jaw, making his way toward his ear.

"Do you like that?"

Dongmin answered with a whine, "Y-yeah... "

The older could feel Moonbin's lips hover of his, he decided to be daring and leaned in, kissing the soft skin.

Moonbin giggled in the kiss, pressing harder against Dongmin's lips.

Dongmin let out a small whine as the kiss went sloppier, "Jump."

Dongmin jumped as he was told and two strong hands grabbed him and hoisted him against the wall as they continued.

Dongmin ran his hand through the brunettes hair while Moonbin let out a sigh, "This, this is what I wanted."

Dongmin moved away from Moonbin and looked him in the eyes, he stood there, panting, his eyes shining.

Dongmin smiled softly and gave him a soft kiss on his cheek, his face lingering there.

He began giving light, ticklish kisses over his jaw and neck and Moonbin giggled.

"You're—" kiss "So—" kiss "Cute."

Moonbin blushed as Dongmin kissed his nose, Dongmin smiled brightly as he kissed Moonbin's forehead, "It's funny, we've only known each other for a week."

Dongmin jumped off of Moonbin who pouted but held onto Dongmin's waist tightly, their bodies pushed together with no space in between.

"A week? Is that all? It feels like I've known you for so long."

Dongmin chuckled, "Oh well, it may feel long but it isn't."

Moonbin nuzzled his face into Dongmin's neck while the older chuckled, leaving his hands loosely around the younger's shoulders.

"Guys? Are you in there?"

Dongmin blushed heavily, hearing Sanha's voice through the door.

"Yeah, we're here, just talking."

Sanha scoffed, "Yeah sure, 'talking', get out now, leave my dad alone."

Moonbin smirked at Dongmin and licked his lips, bending to his ear.

You're his dad? I thought you were my daddy?