28

Let's go to the beach tomorrow.
__________________________________

"I shouldn't have suggested it, I don't want other people to see you shirtless.."

Dongmin rolled his eyes as the younger pulled into the beach car park.

It was completely swamped with cars, obviously, it was a very hot day.

Groups of teenagers walked across the warm, white sand while small children paddled in the water while their parents watched them.

Dongmin had a large smile on his face, he quickly got out of the car and walked to the back and grabbed their supplies.

Moonbin soon followed him, muttering his little complaints while the older laughed at him.

He had a baby blue shorts and white t-shirt which he would take off while he swam in the cool water.

Moonbin had a green and yellow striped shorts and blue t-shirt, he held Dongmin's waist as they both struggled to carry all their things to the shore.

They set all their items on the soft sand, Moonbin cringed at the brightness of the sun.

"I want ice cream. I'll get us some ice cream."

Moonbin gave Dongmin a sweet his on his temple and waved at him before walking away, the beach shop only a hundred yards away.

Dongmin began to set out their things, laying the blanket down and positioning the multicoloured umbrella over it.

He sat down on the comfortable blanket and lid down, closing his eyes.

"Um, excuse me cutie?"

Dongmin squinted at the girl that stood over him, catching an eyeful of boob.

He widened his eyes and sat up, almost crashing into her.

"Could I have your number?"She smirked, Dongmin couldn't answer, he was still trying to erase the horrific image of boob in his face.

"He has a boyfriend, sorry."

Dongmin snapped out of his spacing out moment at the sound of Moonbin's voice.

The girl glared at Moonbin, "Oh? Where?"

Moonbin furrowed his brows, "Bitch you blind? I'm his- oH WAIT-"

She scoffed and walked away quickly, toward her group of disappointed friends.

Moonbin quickly set on the blanket and held out the melting ice cream, Dongmin took it with a smile, "Thank you, baby."

"It's so hot, just li-"

"'Just like me'? Were you gonna say that?"

Moonbin looked astonished, "Wow, we really are soulmates."

Dongmin laughed and licked his ice cream, the smooth vanilla taste cooled him instantly.

After they were both finished their ice creams they decided to go for a dip in the water.

Dongmin took off his t-shirt but Moonbin immediately stood in front of him and glared at anybody who paid any notice.

"Sweetie, you don't have to-"

"Shh, only I can see your body."

"Moonbin, come on, let's just go."

Moonbin sighed and took of his shirt and Dongmin's eyes widened, Moonbin was jacked.

Why didn't he notice before?

"Wow.. suddenly I want to put my shirt back on, you should too."

Moonbin chuckled, "Oh how he tables have turned."

Dongmin rolled his eyes and scoffed, he grabbed Moonbin's hand and dragged him to the water's edge.

Moonbin laughed at Dongmin's actions, and wadded in the cool water.

"It's warm! Come in!"

Dongmin was hesitant but walked into the water, he squealed and jumping, but that led to him falling over.

He screamed even louder and got up quickly, "Cold! Cold! Cold!"

He was shivering yet Moonbin only laughed at him, he glared at the younger and quickly ran out of the water, the liquid splashing around his feet as he did so.

"Baby! Come back!"

"No! I'm cold!"

I know a way I could warm you up.
__________________________________

OKAY I SAW BOHEMIAN RHAPSODY AND I FUCKING LOVED IT I RECOMMEND YOU ALL WATCH 100% LIKE B I T C H

BEN HARDY AS ROGER TAYLOR YES PLES JSHSHD