33

poorly written horror story ahead! not great to read if you live in a woods oOF you've been warned *insert gay ghost noises*
__________________________________

"Let's sing a campfire song!"

"Oh my god no."

It was dark and the camp site was alive with activity, groups and families had large fires and singing could be heard in the distance.

"You're all no fun"Myungjun pouted, rolling his eyes and retreating to his tent.

The others chuckled, "Jinwoo, are you not going to go talk to him or something?"

"Nah, I'm enjoying myself."

They all sat around the crackling fire, the bright flames casting disoriented shadows across their faces.

"How about.. ghost stories?"Moonbin suggested with a smirk.

The group voiced their opinions and the idea was finalised, ghost stories it was.

"So, there's a story about these woods I think?"

The group listened carefully to Sanha's words.

"About an axe murderer who went crazy.."

Dongmin gulped, "O-oh?"

"Yeah. They say he went to these woods and heard voices, thousands of them screaming only one word..kill

He tried to stop listening but they got louder and louder until it drove him insane and he did what they told him

He began to kill"

The boys hung on every word Sanha spoke, now trying to avoid listening to the littlest of noises.

"He murdered men, women and children and he had a trademark, he was carve a tree onto their chests and then, after years of living in fear, he vanished without a trace

Some say it was the devil that told him to do those things, and when they were completed he sent him to hell, but others say he came back to these woods, waiting for another command from the voices, from his demons... "

All the boys were fear striken, Dongmin perpetually on the verge of tears, "B-but it's just a s-story, right?"

Sanha shrugged, "Don't know, could be true, could not be."

Dongmin gulped and leaned his head into Moonbin's neck, gripping onto Moonbin's sleeve and closed his eyes.

Moonbin pitied the boy, maybe blhe shouldn't have suggested it?

"I-i'm going to go to bed now, n-night guys,"Dongmin mumbled inaudibly and sat up, walking to their tent.

"I'm gonna go too, night."

Moonbin stood up and followed the ravenette into their tent.

"Don't be too loud!"Came Jinwoo's annoyingly loud voice.

"Shove it, headass!"

Dongmin was changing when Moonbin walked in, their tent was very large and would probably fit all six of them but Moonbin would undoubtedly not allow it.

"You okay baby?"He asked as he crawled over to Dongmin, who had slipped off his sweater.

Moonbin caressed the warm skin of his back, feeling his muscles flex beneath his hand.

"Not really no,"

Moonbin watched Dongmin change before deciding to change himself, switching from his blue hoodie and jeans into a grey t-shirt and black shorts.

Moonbin pulled Dongmin onto his lap and nuzzled his face into the crook of his neck, "I'm sorry I suggested it, baby, I didn't know."

Dongmin sniffed and rubbed his nose against Moonbin's shoulder, "It's okay, I should have told you-"

The crack of a twig from outside interrupted his sentance, Dongmin looked at Moonbin with frightened eyes, "Binnie-"

"Shh, don't worry, it's probably just the boys fooling around."

Dongmin's doe like eyes were wide with terror, "Are you sure?"

Moonbin smiled at his boyfriend before pulling him into a long, slow passionate kiss.

Dongmin twirled Moonbin's hair in his hands, while Moonbin caressed his delicious thighs.

Moonbin pulled away, "I'm sure, I wouldn't let anything happen to you, I promise."

He gave Dongmin a reassuring smile and gave him a kiss on his temple, "Let's get some sleep, okay? We've had a long day."

They both climbed into the swamp of warm blankets and pillows, then pushed together immediately, cuddling eachother for warmth.

Dongmin wrapped his arm around Moonbin's waist and snuggled his face into his neck.

"I love you Binnie, if we get murdered by that guy, please know that."

The only thing that'll be murdered is your ass-
__________________________________

also here you go :)

IM SEEING BURN THE STAGE TODAY OOF :)

also the axe murderer shit is bad I'm sorry I'm bad at horror

and everything else tbh

hope you enjoy some fLoOf as well tho since im not good at it :)

- apricotpjm