16

Dongmin?

Dongmin froze.

Moonbin turned to the voice, a girl, "Hello.."

Her eyes were fixated on Dongmin, who kept his back to her, Moonbin glanced at the two, "Dongminnie, what's going on?"

Dongmin glanced behind him, the girl stared at him, "Hi Hana.."

Moonbin's eyes widened, "This is Hana?"

The girl smiled, "You talked about me oppa?"

Moonbin glanced at the girl, who was smiling sweetly, too sweetly at Dongmin.

"Yeah, this is Hana, Bin."

Dongmin grabbed Moonbin's hand, whispering something only Moonbin could hear, "Let's go."

"Are you going to leave me again?"

Moonbin glanced at her again, "What?"

"You haven't told him Dongmin, shouldn't you have told your friend about me?"

"No, he hasn't."

The girl smirked, "Want me to tell you what happened? I'll see you at Honey Duke's, five PM."

"What? He's not going with you."

Her attention turned to Dongmin, who had clear anger on his face, he gripped Moonbin's arm tightly.

Moonbin was confused, what did Dongmin not want him to know?

It made him more curious.

"Dongmin I wanna kn—"

"I can tell you, okay? You don't need to go to Honey Duke's."

Hana frowned, "But-"

Dongmin rolled his eyes, grabbed Moonbin's hand and walked away from Hana.

Moonbin followed aimlessly behind, grunting every time he bumped into an item Dongmin would forget to tell him about.

"She seems.."

"Don't talk about her, she's a snake."

"So am I."

"Yeah, but I love you, not her."

"You used to love her.. "Moonbin mumbled, even though Dongmin heard him, "Yeah, I did. But that was a long time ago."

They arrived at the checkout, which thankfully didn't have a long queue.

They quickly paid for their stuff and carried the heavy bags of groceries back to the apartment.

"Sanha better appreciate these."

Moonbin shrugged in response, watching Dongmin unlock the door and walk to the elevator.

They dragged their bags into the elevator and the door shut after them.

It was quiet, the two had become awkward, well..

Until Moonbin kissed Dongmin.

__________________________________

I HATE ME I'M SORRY