8

❝Can you pass me your nuts?

"Bitch my what?"

Moonbin scoffed, "You're walnuts, dumbass."

Dongmin let out a "oh" of realisation, "Oops, sorry."

"Shut. Up. Thots."

Moonbin and Dongmin giggled to each other as the all crowded around the bright tv, 'The Boy' played loudly.

"Y'all better ship Brahms and Greta or I beat a bitch."

"Brahms is a dead 8 year old boy you pedo."

"Fuck off."

"Language Sanha!"

"Moooomm."

The endless bickering amused them all as Minhyuk gave Sanha a lecture about shipping do's and dont's and, as he added, nevers.

"Hey Dongmin?"

"Hmm?"Dongmin responded to Moonbin's question, uninterested and keen to continue the movie.

"Cuddle m- wait don't you hate horror movies?"

Dongmin turned to the brunette and winced as another scream was heard along with special effects.

"You're scared aren't you?"

Dongmin nodded and looked down, "Why do you watch them then?"

Dongmin glanced at Sanha who was watching the movie with eager eyes, "For him. He always makes me."

Moonbin cocked his head in wonder, "Maybe I'm the one that should cuddle you?"

Dongmin turned away and blushed, smiling to himself like an idiot.

Moonbin giggled, "Come here."

Dongmin rolled his eyes and scooted over to the brown-haired male, sitting between his legs.

Moonbin wrapped his arms around the older and Dongmin leaned back onto Moonbin's chest.

The boys hadn't noticed, but a certain someone has been documenting their actions for the past few days.

He was confused as they became so close to each other over a short period of time, maybe they clicked? Or maybe they were both desperate to love someone.

Moonbin sniffed Dongmin's hair, "What shampoo do you use? This smells so good. Is that strawberry?"

Dongmin chuckled, "Yes, it's strawberry, shhhh, let's watch the movie."

"But where did you get that shampoo?"Moonbin whined while Dongmin tolled his eyes playfully, "The pharmacy."

"Thank you!"

Dongmin chuckled and sighed, relaxing against Moonbin's chest. The strong smell of buttery popcorn filled the living room, causing the boys' stomachs to growl.

"Order pizza, hoes."

"It's almost 4 am, they'll all be closed." 

"You sure?"Jinwoo chuckled, glancing at Myungjun, who had furrowed brows, a confused pout on his face.

"I-i think so.."

"Try harder."

The group stopped and looked at Myungjun who was focusing very hard, trying to remember a open fast food restaurant.

His face brightened and he smiled, looking up, "Your cousin's!"

Jinwoo chuckled, "Yeah, Jihae would make us some food no matter what time. I'll call her?"

They all nodded and Jinwoo stood up, leaving the room.

"Get ham pizza! And lots of fries! And-"

"Shut up, Moonbin."

Moonbin pouted cutely, earning an 'awe' from Dongmin, who snuggled deeper into Moonbin's neck, sighing contently.

Moonbin giggled, tightening his grip on Dongmin's waist.

Let's play truth or dare.