5

I'll just sleep with Dongmin then.

I widened my eyes and Sanha jumped up, "No! Dongmin just met you today, hoe, you aren't sleeping with him."

Moonbin furrowed his eyebrows, "It's not like we're having se-"

"Sure Moonbin! You can stay with me."

I didn't even realize I said that until everyone turned to me, their expression shocked, Moonbin smiled widely, "Thanks Dongminnie!"

Sanha ran over and grabbed my shoulder, "Dongmin! You shouldn't have done that! He's- He's- He's going to CUDDLE YOU!"

I furrowed my eyebrows, "okay??"

Sanha looked in a state of horror, his face dropped as his mouth hung open, "You don't find that weird!?"

I shook my head, "No. Not really."

Moonbin smiled brightly, "Ha you fuckers."

I stood up, "I'm pretty tired too. I've had a long day, see you guys tomorrow."

I walked down the hall towards my room and Moonbin followed, I held onto the wall, not wanting to experience the earlier scene again.

I opened my door and stepped inside, my bags and suitcases in a corner.

Moonbin jumped onto the bed and smiled at me, "What do you want to do?".

"Sleep?"

He shook his head, "Noo. I left to do something with you~"

I widened my eyes and my cheeks dusted pink, "Moonbin I really think we should get some sleep."

Moonbin scrunched his nose in distaste," Awe. I was looking forward to spending time with you, hanging out with my favourite stranger. "

I cocked my eyebrows, amused, "Oh, I'm your favourite stranger, so I have competition."

Moonbin giggled, "Maybe you do."

I stretched my arms out and laid down on the bed, facing him smirking.

"And how do I supposedly 'win' this competition?" I mused, he turned to me, his eyes shining bright.

He smiled deeply, moving closer.

Cuddle me, Dongmin.

————————————————

Hi guys!
Sorry I haven't updated in forever I've just been very busy and things like that

I know this chapter is short but as my old teacher said, "Quality over quantity."

But I don't in this chapter is good anyway jsjsjs