4

After the ice cream we decided to go back to Sanha's place, well Sanha and I's place.

We all walked in the door and Sanha walked straight to his room, coming out meer seconds later in a blue onesie.

I stared at him in confusion, "Why the onesie?"I asked him, he smiled, "Well because I sleep in onesies."

I shook my head, laughing to myself, "Ofcourse. I'm so stupid."

"Ah sure, if you are, so be it"He replied and I walked to my room while the others made themselves comfortable in the living room.

I opened my suitcase and rummaged through it, searching for some nightwear.

I find a plain yellow t-shirt and a black shorts. I put them on and put my old clothes into another bag.

I combed my hair and tied it back, then put on some face cream, gotta keep that skin soft.

I undid my hair and put on a pair of white fluffy socks. I left my room and could her laughter from outside.

The glossy hardwood made my socks slippery and I held onto the wall for safety.

I walked down the hall and suddenly my sock slipped on the floor, I tripped and a pair of hands grabbed me.

I looked up and Moonbin smiled at me, I smiled back and I tried standing up.

I slipped again and I grabbed him tightly, "Are you okay?".

I nodded, "Yeah. Thanks Moonbin."

We walked back into the room and the boys were watching a movie. I took a seat on an empty couch and Moonbin sat beside me.

The movie was a horror, Nightmare On Elm's Street.

I gulped, I wasn't particularly fond of horror movies.

I shifted uncomfortably in my seat and grabbed a pillow from the couch.

I didn't tell them I didn't like horror movies, I didn't want to be a burden.

The movie continued and I was getting more anxious by the minute. I swallowed down a lump in my throat and let out a shaky breath.

I didn't focus on the names of the characters as I was too focused on repeating ‘Don't kill them’ even though I knew he would.

I nervously gripped my pillow tighter and scanned the area, Sanha and Minhyuk laying on another couch.

Myungjun and Jinwoo on the floor, swamped in fluffy blankets and soft pillows.

"I-i'm just going to get a glass of water.."I said and got up, Sanha nodded and I walked out of the living room.

The kitchen was a little down the hall, the doorless opening displayed a full view of the brown and white colour scheme.

I opened the cupboards, searching for a cup, though all I seemed to be opening was food cupboards.

"They're in the one beneath you."

I screamed loudly and quickly grabbed a knife from the stand, then turned around.

Minhyuk looked at me quizzically but shrugged it off.

"The cups. They're in the cupboard beneath you."He pointed at a cupboard, I smiled, "Thank you."

He shrugged and a ghost of a smile lingered on his face, "It's fine."

He grabbed another bowl of popcorn and walked back into the living room.

I took a glass and walked over to the tap, icy water flowed through it, filling my cup.

I stopped the tap and took a big gulp, the cool liquid sliding down my throat. I looked at the empty glass and left it on the sink.

I walked back into the living room and Moonbin laid across my seat, arms outstretched, asleep.

I giggled and walked over, poking his cheek. Myungjun turned to me, "It's no use, he won't wake up."

I nodded and sat at the edge of the chair, slightly cold compared to the warmth of the pillows.

I heard an inaudible sound coming from beside me, I turned, Moonbin shifted slightly.

I watched him yawn and open his eyes slowly, adjusting to the darkness of the room.

The guys turned their attention to him as he stared at us weirdly, his sleeveless blue and yellow shirt rising as he stretched.

"Woah. What time is it?"

I checked my watch, "10:15 P.M" . He nodded and sat up, pulling off the blanket and standing up.

"Well, I'm going to bed, night."

Sanha jumped up, "What?You're not staying over."

Moonbin frowned profoundly, "And why ever not, my child?"

Sanha shook his head at him, an unreadable expression painted on his face, "Dongmin is living here, he took the spare room."

I gulped and stayed silent, Moonbin shrugged.

I'll just sleep with Dongmin then.