3

I liked them, Sanha's friends. They were nice, funny and need I say, handsome.

The one that stood out to me was Moonbin, funny, handsome and outgoing. His personality drew me to him, wanting to know him more.

After a delicious meal that Minhyuk prepared, we all decided to go bowling.

Back home I excelled at it and I was confident that I would win.

We pulled up to the bowling alley, a bright neon coloured sign was above the door, Shin's Bowling Alley.

We all exited the car and made our way inside, a tall brunette greeted us.

"Hello, welcome to Shin's Bowling Alley, my name is Hana, please follow me."

We followed her, I stayed close to Sanha, a little nervous, a large hand wrapped around my shoulder.

I looked beside me, Moonbin smiled and bent down to my ear, "If you need to hold my hand, go ahead."

I blushed and looked away, we followed Hana to the desk and got our bowling shoes, she took our names and put them in the system.

I sat down on a chair and took off my sneakers, putting them to one side.

The bowling shoes were stocky and hard to put on, I tied the laces and put my sneakers into Myungjun's backpack that he brought.

We went to the third lane and the screen glowed.

Minhyuk
Myungjun
Sanha
Jinwoo
Dongmin
Moonbin

I smiled to myself, they're going to regret bowling. Minhyuk took a ball and we all sat in the seats provided.

His ball rolled to the sidelines and he turned around around cursed, the boys jeered at him as he sat down again.

Myungjun smiled happily and took a ball, "Watch me. I'm going to get a strike."

Sanha and Jinwoo muttered to eachother, rolling their eyes.

He rolled the ball and like he said, got a strike.

Sanha and Jinwoo looked shocked, Myungjun stuck his tongue out at them and sat down again.

Sanha laughed and took a ball, turning around to us and 'threw' the ball at us, causing Minhyuk and Myungjun to flinch.

I giggled and took out my phone, snapping a picture of them. Moonbin's eyes flickered to mine, "Can I get a pic?"He asked, smiling.

"Sure"I smiled back and pointed my camera at him, he shook his head and came closer to me, he took my phone and switch the camera to selfie.

"Oh".

We took the selfie and smiled at eachother, I reached for my phone but he held it higher, I frowned.

He went to the gallery and took our selfie, setting it as my homescreen.

"I will be checking your phone everyday no matter what to see if that is still your homescreen."

"Dongmin! You're turn."

I looked up and took the ball from Jinwoo, I positioned myself and rolled the ball.

It hit 6 pins and I smiled, taking another ball and rolled it again, hitting another 4.

They clapped loudly, "Well done!".

I smiled and sat down again. Myungjun reached over and patted my back, I blushed.

"Okay?"Moonbin looked at me, I turned "Hm?".

"I'll be checking"He winked at me, I shook my head at him slowly, a ghost of a smirk on my face.

The game lasted 3 rounds and and after we left, Myungjun was surprisingly victorious, but I came in close second.

"Guys, we should go get ice cream"Sanha suggested, we shrugged, "We've just eaten though".

He smirked, "Who cares?". We laughed at him, "Okay, let's go."

We went to the nearest ice cream parlor, which was not far from the bowling alley.

We all walked inside, Sanha was the first to race up to the counter followed closely by Moonbin.

"Fatass"I heard Minhyuk mutter, I turned to him and he was looking at Moonbin.

I shook my head and straightened my eyebrows.

I walked up to the counter and ordered a banana and raspberry swirl.

We all ordered what we wanted and sat at a table, Myungjun, Sanha and I and Moonbin, Minhyuk and Jinwoo.

Halfway through my ice-cream, my stomach started feeling queasy, I put my spoon down.

Everyone was happily eating their ice creams, I noticed Minhyuk and Moonbin finishing theirs quickly.

I laughed a little, remembering Minhyuk calling Moonbin a 'fatass'.

Moonbin looked up at me, then down at my ice-cream, which was half full.

"Eat."

I shook my head and patted my stomach, "I'm full."

His face formed a pout, "Please."

I still shook my head, laughing at him softly.

I didn't notice Sanha look at me oddly, his face full of hazelnut and chocolate ice cream, he watched the seen without us knowing.

Moonbin picked up my spoon and held it to my mouth, "Eat."

I shook my head again, giggling to myself. He grabbed my chin and shoved the spoon into my mouth.

I coughed and swallowed the ice cream.

Moonbin smiled in victory, "Yay! Now can I eat the rest?".

I looked at him quizzically, Jinwoo snorted, "Fatty."

I looked at Jinwoo then Moonbin, his happy expression changed to a timid yet sad one.

I shook my head sadly, "He's not a fatass or a fatty.."I muttered.

Moonbin's head snapped up, "What?".

I widened my eyes, "Nothing. Yeah, you can have my-".

He shook his head, "It's fine. You can eat it. It's yours."

I pouted and batted my eyes, "Please binnie..".

Blood rushed to his cheeks and he smiled softly, "Stooop.."

I cocked my head and looked at him, "Stop what?".

He looked up at me, glaring playfully, "You know."

"Please eat, Binnie. Don't listen to them."

I said the last part softly, her glare malfunctioned and he smiled bashfully.

I slide my cup over to him, he giggled and took it.

I stared at him until he took his first bite, when he did I smiled widely.

He smiled back at me, his mouth full of pale yellow cream.

Sanha looked at us curiously, wondering what are we doing.