22

Let's go to the park after this. I need to ask you something.

Dongmin nodded and continued to chow down on his chicken.

When the two were finished they spent an additional ten minutes in the restaurant dictating to each other who would pay.

In the end Moonbin paid, much to Dongmin's humiliation, shouting about how Moonbin was too kind and that he himself should pay caused a small scene.

Dongmin glared at the younger while they walked out of the building, "I should have paid."

Moonbin giggled, "Hush, it was me who took you out, remember?"

Dongmin blew raspberries at him and pouted like a six year old.

Moonbin slipped his hand into Dongmin's, "Don't worry baby, you can pay me back some other way."

Moonbin winked at the now blushing older male, a mixture of shock and embarrassment evident on his red face.

"You're like nineteen, stop being so dirty minded."

They were walking in the direction of a small park that they have been to many times before.

Going there was almost a weekly routine, it calmed both of them down and was a great stress reliever.

Moonbin protested at the last part though, he thought he would be a great stress reliever for Dongmin.

But the blushy-cheeked, red-eared male wouldn't have any of his sexual humor.

"You think I'm bad? A few days ago I was on the bus and I heard some middle schoolers talk about sex."

Dongmin raised his dark brows, "Really?"

Moonbin nodded in response, "Yeah, and they were really going at it like-"

Dongmin cut him short with a loud, childish squeal.

"Look! A dog!"

A small dog walked towards them, attached to a bright yellow lead, attached to that, a girl, roughly early teens.

Dongmin walked up to her, dragging Moonbin along with him, "Can I pet him?"

The girl smiled and nodded, "Sure, his name is Cabbage."

Moonbin chuckled at the name, "Where'd you think that one up from?"

The girl shrugged again, "Growing up in the countryside and my own lack of imagination and creativity."

"Mood."

Dongmin rolled his eyes, "Don't say mood, it's cringy to say it aloud."

"Mood! Mood! Mood! Mood!"

Dongmin rolled his eyes again and petted the small dogs ear, the dog nuzzled into him immediately.

"He's adorable.."

The girl blushed, unable to answer, she couldn't really say anything.

Dongmin stood up, "Thank you for letting me pet him, have a nice day."

Her blush reddened, "You too!"

The boys waved and walked away, the entrance of the park only a few strides away.

The entrance to the park was a small bridge over a steady stream.

The park was a mixture lush green and brown tones, a river running through it.

Mulitple seats were scattered around, carved out of trees.

The boys walked deeper into the park, following the trail of blossom trees.

"This place is completely and utterly beautiful..."

Dongmin smirked at the younger, "But not a beautiful as you."

The younger blushed, the tips of his ears going red.

"I knew I wasn't the only shy one!"

Moonbin rolled his eyes, squeezing the older male's hand.

They walked to a blossom tree, taller and grander than the others, secluded in the corner of the park.

The sat under it and stared up at the maze of pink feather-like petals.

"Dongmin.."

He glanced back at the younger, staring at him with a lopsided smile.

"Yeah?"

"C-come here,"

The older boy chuckled before straddling the younger, who had gone extremely shy since they arrived.

He put his soft hands on Moonbin's cheeks, staring at him with his head leaning to the right.

"I need to ask you something, Minnie..."

"Yeah, what's wrong?"

Moonbin rubbed the older waist, staring into his deep, curious eyes.

Be my boyfriend.