trent

( requested by jubileejigsaw )

you woke up from a terrifying nightmare. ( btw you can pick what the nightmare was about ) your breathing was uneasy and your eyes wide in terror. tears slid down your face as you clenched your blanket. you grabbed your blanket and walked to your boyfriend Trent's room. " t-Trent?.." you asked opening his door a little bit," hmm? w- Y/N what are you doing in my room?" Trent asked. you looked at the floor knowing he knew what it was. " oh. its that nightmare again isn't it?" Trent asked quietly. you nodded. " okay. come on" Trent said welcoming you to his soft bed. you walked over to his bed and lay down next to him. his body heat warmed you up. he wrapped his arms around your body and pulled you closer. you could hear his heartbeat. he ran his fingers through your H/C hair. he whispered softly into your ear soothing words. you sighed and snuggled into his chest. trent held you in a warm embrace. you slowly started to fall back asleep. trent smiled and looked down at your now asleep form. he smiled. " goodnight Y/N. I love you" he whispered before closing his eyes also. you both fell asleep together. 

              ( I'm sorry its so short ;v; )