alejandro

requested by confusedtrashcan

your name was Y/N. you were a young teenager. it was your birthday today! you woke up on the plane. you were in first class with Alejandro. you woke up and got up. you stretched. you looked around for Alejandro. you didn't see him. you turned around and gasped as you felt arms around your waist. " good morning mi amour~" Alejandro said sweetly to you. " good morning Alejandro"  you said softly and put your hand in his cheek. " how is the birthday girl?~" alejandro purred and chuckled softly. " I'm ok," you said and chuckled. " happy birthday mi amour" Alejandro purred and turned you around and pulled you close and kissed you. you smiled and kissed back. alejandro pulled away. he took out an iPod. he hooked it up to speakers. and the dimmed the lights. he took you in his arms and slowly started to waltz with you.  he slow danced with you for a little while. " I love you mi amour" Alejandro purred and kissed you. you felt very special in his arms. like he would hold you and would never let you go. you smiled and kissed him back sweetly. Alejandro pulled away. "Alejandro pulled you closer and chuckled at your red face. he kissed you deeply this time. you blushed darker and kissed back softly. you took in the warmth of each other.  the rest of the day went on with you dancing together and kissing. 

                                   ( I'm sorry its so short its very late its like 9 am XD )