vito

( requested by WeirdCici1 )

you were at the beach. you were from the city and you were on vacation with your friends. " hey Y/N we are gonna go swimming! wanna join?" olive asked. " no I'm good. I don't really like to swim. il just watch" you said as you sat on the sand enjoying the sun. " try not to get sunburn!" Olive said. "I won't! " you said. it was much quieter here then the city was. it was nice and calm. you heard someone stepping in the sand. you took your sunglasses off and saw a tan shirtless guy with hair that was covered in hair gel to keep it flat. " hey there babe~" he said. you raised an eyebrow. " what do you want? I don't have time for any fuck boys at the moment. " you said rolling your eyes. " Y/N calm down! he is my cousin" your friend Anna said. " oh.. sorry dude," you said. " no problem. so. im vito." he said. " oh. I'm Y/N. " you said. " so where are you from hot stuff?" he asked with a smirk. you sighed. you explained to him that you lived in the city. you and vito spent the day going around the beach and talking. he was pretty nice when you got to know him.

( okay I'm sorry but i can't think of anything to write now but the ending and all that good shit, I'm sorry ;-; ) 

its been 3 months since you met vito.  he.. was very nice once you get to know him. he may act like a fuckboy but he really isn't. well.. at least not to you.

" yo Y/N whats up?" vito said. you were going to tell him your feeling. " h-hey vito" you said nervously. " hey you alright? you're sorta sweating" he said.  " i-im fine vito" you said. you were about to say something but suddenly.. someone bumped into you making you fall on top of vito and kiss him. vito smirked. " if you wanted to kiss me you should have just said so~" he purred with a smirk. you puff out your cheeks. " shut up." you said blushing. " hehe. love ya babe" he purred. you sigh and smile. " I love you to vito." you said. you got up and went out to eat later on.

( I'm so sorry this is so short its very late and I wanted to get this out as soon as I could )