duncan

( requested by jpopluv19 )

you were on your period today. you wanted to die honestly.

you wanted to take your mind off the pain so you started to text your boyfriend of three months Duncan. 

Y/N : hey

duncan : hey babe whats up?

Y/N : nothing. 

duncan : so how are you?

Y/N : dying.

duncan : shark week?

Y/N : ding ding ding you guessed it

duncan : im coming over with chocolate a heating pack and a few other things for you. dont try to talk back you cant stop me from being a good boyfriend 

Y/N : aw thanks duncan <3 your the best

duncan : just dont tell anyone. i only act this way when i am with you. 

( oh Duncan you little tsundere -w- ) 

Y/N : i know il see you soon

duncan : alright see ya 

you put your phone down and lay in bed curled up. you took out your iPod and started to listen to music untell Duncan got there. after about thirty minutes your bedroom door opened shining light into the dark room. duncan turned on the light. you blunk a few times as your eyes adjusted. it hurt slightly as the sudden light hit you like a slap in the face. " hey babe I brought you a few things " Duncan said in a calm voice. you smiled " thanks Duncan, " you said. duncan gave you a bag of your favorite chocolate along with your favorite snack. " I'm going to go heat up the heating pack. il be back in a few minutes. " Duncan said. you nodded and started to eat the chocolate happily. after a few minutes Duncan came back with the heating pack and gave it to you. you layed it on your lower stomach and sighed as the warmth spread throughout your lower body. " is there anything else you need? " Duncan asked. you extended your arms like a child wanting to be held. " cuddles? " you said with puppy dog eyes. he hesitantly layed next to you and pulled you closer. he was warm.  his natural scent was all you could smell as he pulled you into his chest. you whimper as another wave of cramps hit you. his hand gently rubbed circles on your lower back easing your tense muscles. he was very sweet to you when you were alone together. he played the tough guy act when anyone else was around. secretly he was sweeter than honey under that tough exterior. you relaxed in his touch and sighed. " thank you for all of this Duncan " you said softly. he sighed " its no problem. as long as it means your happy." he said your eyes fluttered close and you fell asleep.

( i hope you liked it! )