XXV- What happened to you?

🐰🐷

Author's POV

All: Annyeong-haseyo!!!

Bts and Blackpink bowed to all the staffs while entering the hall.

They had to practice their duo so the members except for the duo who has to perform went down the stage and sat there as the public.

The first battle was the 'Vocal line' battle.

Jimin and Jisoo went for the first group, they sang "Eyes, nose, lip" by Taeyang.

The second group was Jin and Jennie, they sang 'Beautiful' by Crush.

The 3rd was Taehyung and Rose, they sang 'Someone like you' by Adele.

And the last group was Charin and Jungkook, they sang 'Paper heart' by Tori Kelly.

Each time that Jungkook approached Charin, she tried to walk away but as they were duo so they always had to be close.

****

After the vocal line's performance, the next battle was the rap.

Lisa and J-hope were rapping for the first group. The second was RM and Charin, and the last was Suga and Jennie.

All the members who were watching the rap battle were cheering cause the performances were really 'swag'.

Jk: Oh oh oh ohww!!

V: Why I'm not in the rap line??!!

The dance line's battle was also hot and sexy.

(Charin-Jungkook performance)

Charin looked really serious when she danced, she hasn't smile or blush by Jungkook's touch.

RM: Yahhh Jungkook-ah sexy!

JH/V: Wow skinship!

Jennie: Go Charin go Charin!!

JM: There is too much skinship! Yah Jeon Jungkook!!!!

****

After the performance, they had a break for their lunch. The members entered the room where the food was. Jin and Charin were the first to took a plate ready to serve themselves.

There was two long table for all of them. Charin was the last who came to the table, she approached the table and saw Jungkook and Mei chatting. She was about to walk to the next table but Jungkook stopped her.

Jk: Oh? Charin! Here you can sit with me!

He pointed to the chair next to him. Charin glanced at Mei, she was just looking at her with a smile.

Charin: No thanks... I don't want to disturb your conversation.

Jk: Wait-

Charin walked to the next table and sat with Rose. Jungkook looked at her in confusion way but didn't mind at all.

***

The practice had to continue with the last part.

For the last part, they just had to sing and play around so that was not hard for them. When the time comes they got in a ballon with their partner and sing along together.

Charin and Jungkook were together. Charin was still making some space between her and him, Jungkook noticed her behavior since the battle performances.

Jk: Charin-ah...

Charin: Hmm?

She mumbled without looking at him.

Jk: What happened to you?

Charin: What happened to me?

Jk: You're not in a good mood today...

Charin: Am I? I don't think so...

Jk: I know something's wrong with you. Why-

Charin: Time to go down.

She didn't let him finished and step out of the ballon before walking to the middle stage.

****

They were in the dining room, the dinner was served and the members sat down. But Mei took a sit at Charin's place which was next to Jungkook.

Lisa: Mei isn't in the wrong place?

Charin: It's okay unnie, I told her to exchange our place.

The members didn't say anything and ate silently because they were really tired by the day.

When they finished their dinner they directly went to their room.

🐰Jungkook's POV

Since the practice, I felt that something was wrong with Charin. She never acted like this before, I felt like she tried to avoid me.

After the dinner everybody went to their room and did I. After I took a shower I decided to go to her room to make the things clear.

I went to the 1st floor and walked to her room.

I knocked on the door.

Charin: Wait I'm coming!!

I heard the footsteps coming closer and the door opened up.

Charin: Jungkook? What are you doing here?

Me: I want to talk to you, can I?

She hesitated but she let me in.

Charin: So??

Me: What happened to you?

Charin: This question again?

Me: You are not answering my question.

Charin: Nothing happened to me.

Me: You are lying.

Charin: Think whatever you want...

My blood boiled as I want to know the problem but she is making more hard for me.

Me: Stop playing around Charin. Just tell me what's wrong..

Charin: I said nothing. Nothing is wrong with me.

Me: I know something is wrong with you!! Can you just f***ing tell me???!!!

My anger went over me. I knew that Charin hates being yelling, but I couldn't really hold myself.

Charin: I said nothing is wrong with me!! Don't you understand???

Me: You were trying to ignore me since the practice until the dinner! Do you think I'm stupid to not realized that??!!

Charin: Stop it Jungkook! I don't want an argument with you! Get out!!

Me: Then just f***ing tell me Charin-

Charin: I SAID GET OUT!!

We were at the edge of our anger if I continued an argument with her I know how it will end so I took a last glance at her before walking out.

PABO JEON JUNGKOOK YOU MESSED IT UP!

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

.

End of part XXV

What do you think about this chapter? Leave a comment! If you have some advice or ideas you can comment on it I'll read them and try to add it in the story.
Thank you so much for reading!!

🐰🐷