XXXVI-Rumor

🐰🐷

Author's POV

All the idol were in the restaurant of the hotel since this is their last day in China. They were having the breakfast in that restaurant.

RM: Charin! Did you see the news?

CR: Yae?

JM: Look at this.

Jimin showed her his phone.

⚠️ Breaking news:

Charin's Blackpink and Jackson's GOT7 are dating?

Yesterday, some fan caught the two idols together in the mall in China

Yesterday, some fan caught the two idols together in the mall in China. They also took a picture of them, we can see the closeness that the two idols get. Are they really dating? This question doesn't have an answer yet..

CR: Oh no...

Everybody stayed in silence as this was a serious situation.

Mina: You guys don't have to panic okay just eat your breakfast we will get in Korea soon.

Charin wasn't in the mood to eat anymore.

CR: I'll go and prepare my thing...

She went out of the restaurant left the other watching her leaving.

*****

They reached Incheon Airport. Many fans were waiting for them when the idols walked out the exit they quickly went to them.

Fans:

Charin unnie are you dating with Jackson oppa?

What's your relationship?

Is the news true??

Some of the fans were the anti. They tried to hit her and they really hit her.

Anti:

You're ugly Jackson oppa don't want you!!

The crowd was fighting against each other until a fan fell down. As the crowd was messy she couldn't get up, Charin saw her and helped her up.

Fan: Thank you unnie~

Charin just smiled and walked to the exit way to get in the van. Bts and Blackpink got in the van, they were really tired after walking through that crowd.

JM: Are you okay Charin?

He asked his sister as he saw her being silence since the morning.

CR: Nae oppa don't worry..

****

Pd nim: Can you explain the situation between you and Jackson?

Charin was in the office since the rumor appeared around the new and social media.