XXXV- Jealousy?

🐰🐷

Author's POV

They were all in the stage sitting on a chair while the staff was preparing the things. After 5 mins they started to record.

director: Ready start!

There was some music and they were dancing in place.

JC: Okay okay we can stop now...

Bts and Blackpink stopped dancing and sat back in the same position.

JC: So today I'm not alone but I am with Bts and Blackpink!!!

There was a crowd of the fan so they were cheering for them. They clapped and screamed for their idols.

JC: So why are you guys here?

Suga: If you don't want us here we can go back.. Let's go guys.

Suga gestured to the other to go and they stood up but Jackson stopped them before they were really going to left.

JC: That's just a question~ Of course, I wanted you here please don't leave me.

*****

JS: We pass on the second part of our show, the ask and respond!!!

Jackson has a tablet in his hand so he can read the question.

JS: First the really popular question now, Are you okay Charin?

CR: Well thank you for your worry. And yes I'm fine now, I want to say sorry to all my fan that I wasn't right there at the concert but don't worry cause I'll always be there in your heart.

She said with a smile, in the end, the others were like ' Aww so cheesy' while the fans were like 'Aww so cute'.

JS: This is not a question from the fan but I really want to know how does that happen?

JM: Charin is allergic to strawberry since she was still little and now she still has it so yeah...

CR: That was my fault cause I didn't pay attention to what I ate so I put myself in this case on my own.

JK: Yeah she is always like that! Not caring about what she ate but if she saw some food she will reach it and put it in her mouth!

CR: Yah yah yah!

Jackson was laughing at that two cuteness but he can felt that Jungkook has something for sure.

JS: Okay so I'm really happy for the fans that you're okay and everything's okay.

********

JS: So Thank you so much for being here I really appreciate that!! Thank you to Bts and thank you to Blackpink!!! See you guys next time bye!!!

They clapped, the idols got up and bowed to them.

The direction said 'cut' and they stopped the record.

Bts and Blackpink went into the changing room, they changed into their usual clothes.

Charin was again alone in the corner, waiting for her unnie finished.

She played with her phone until someone came to her.

CR: Ah! Gamjagiya!!

Jackson laughed and sat next to her.

JS: I'm sorry but that was really funny haha

CR: Oppa stop it!

JS: So now that we start to know each other.. don't you want to exchange our number?