XXXI- Mr. Blue

🐰🐷

Author's POV

They reached the airport. They got out of the van and like always there were many fans waiting for them.

They stepped out, the fans screamed, so the securities were trying to block them. The idol walked to the entrance and the fans followed them.

The fans were going crazy and pushed the protection of the security and that makes the idol being pushed.

Some fans tried to touch them and some taking pictures. It was a difficult deal for them to entered the airport. When they entered, they quickly went to check in and upload their luggage.

At the time, they went to check their thing. They entered the gate which they have to wait.

[8 a.m]

They announce that they could get on the plane. The Idols headed to the first class pass and got in.

They were sitting all together but by a pair.

Charin sat on her seat while Jimin made his way to sit next to his sister, but he was stopped by Jungkook.

JK: Hyung can I?

Jimin looked at Charin if she was looking but she was looking outside the plane. He nodded and went to Jungkook's seat. Jungkook put his thing on the case above their head and sat down.

Charin: Oppa did you-

She stopped talking when she saw someone that she didn't want to see. She directly turned into the other way and put her earphone.

JK: Hey Charin!!

He greets her excitedly, but she just stared at the window emotionlessly.

'So Jimin hyung was right..'

Jungkook thought.

***

After 30 minutes Jungkook made his decision to finally talk to her again.

JK: Charin...

CR:...

JK: Charin please listen...

He didn't know if she pretends to not hearing or she didn't hear so he took her earphone off.

CR: Yah! What's with you?

JK: I want to tell you something...

CR: Sorry but I don't have time for your business.

She was about to put her earphone again but he stopped her by grabbing her hand.

JK: Wait I want to say sorry...

CR: Sorry? Sorry for what? I broke your frame, didn't I? So why are you saying sorry?

She said in sarcasm.

JK: Charin...

He held her hand and saw her finger with the plaster. She realized and removed her hand from him and hide it.