Oh No

"Honey you need to nap, you're exhausted." I lay Ava in her bed again "Daddy and I will nap too if you really want."

"No!" She screams, starting a full on meltdown "I need hushy!"

"Well where is hushy?"  I look around her bed at all her animals "I don't see her in here."

"I lost her." She mumbles the words bad enough to ruin my life between tears.

"You lost hushy?  The only thing that can get you to sleep?"

She nods her head quickly, continuing to cry over the fact that she needs a nap.

"Brad!  We have a problem." I walk to her door yelling for him "She lost hushy."

"What do you mean she lost hushy?" He walks in, looking like he's almost on the verge of tears himself "She can't lose hushy.  We can't live without hushy."

"Well she did.  Start looking."

We make her stay in her bed, hoping she eventually falls asleep anyway as we run though the house. 

"This baby does not get any stuffed animals or blankets or anything she can possibly get attached to." Brad says as we tear apart the living room "I'm not going to live in constant fear that it gets lost and we have to deal with this."

"Yeah well we'll work on that later.  Just find the damn thing so I can finally nap." I throw all the dog toys to the side, hoping it might have gotten mixed in "Was she outside at all?"

"Not really, only to get in the car." He quickly runs towards the garage "I'll check my car."

"Make sure you check the trunk, she likes to throw things over the back seat." I sit on the couch, giving myself a break as I think of where else it could be.  She's such a good hider when it comes to things we need.

"Any luck?" I ask once he walks back in carrying a bunch of crap "It looks like you found something."

"Not anything important." He throws it on the coffee table "You okay?  You don't look so good."

"I'm fine, just really tired.  And my back hurts, but I'm fine."

"You aren't fine." He gives up on looking and moves next to me "You're going to have a baby any day now.  You need to be resting, not running through a house looking for a damn stuffed pony."

"I know that but unfortunately I can't rest until she has the stuffed pony to rest herself.  I'm just practicing for the next few weeks when we won't get any sleep or rest."

"Go upstairs." He pulls me closer, resting his hands on my huge belly "I'll find it.  There's two of us for a reason, and she isn't moving for once so you might actually get to sleep."

"Brad you have no idea where it is.  I won't be able to sleep listening to her bitching about it anyway."

"Go." He points to the steps, using the same voice he uses to get Ava to listen "You need the rest."

"Fine." I give in, knowing he's just going to bug me until I go upstairs anyway "But you need to come up too as soon as you find it."

He smirks, following me up to "look in our room".  I laugh at him, walking past Ava's room to see that she's finally sleeping.

"Wait, what's in her hands?" I look back towards her "Brad she has hushy!"

"Little brat." He looks in to make sure I'm seeing it right "I bet she had it under her pillow again."

"Whatever. I'm just happy she's finally asleep."

Brad grabs my hand, pulling me towards our room.  He slams the door shut as soon as we get there, pushing me up against it for a steamy, passionate kiss.

"Mhmmm you better hurry up."  I mumble between kisses "I really am getting tired."

He laughs at me, moving towards the bed, gently laying me down.

"Don't worry, I am too.  It won't last long."

"You're so romantic."

I lay under him, helping him with my top as he fumbles with how tight it is.

"How the hell did you get this thing on in the first place?" He slows down, helping me sit up so he can pull it over my head "Its freaking glued to you."

I help him get it off, proving that I need this to go much quicker.

He runs his hands up my body, sliding them under my bra to cup my already tender breasts.  I moan slightly as he plays with my rock hard nipples.

"Braddddd." I beg him to move on "Please."

I pull him away as he gets my bra off, sliding my hands down his boxers.  I stroke his huge bulge slowly, showing him the pain he's caused me.

"Fuckkk," he moans slightly, begging me to pull them off.  I slide my hands down his legs, taking the boxers with.  He quickly undoes my pants, getting them off as well.

"We can't do much with these." He whispers, kissing my neck as he works on getting my panties off.

"Dude, hurry up." I whine, making him stop to laugh a little "I'm tired."

"I have never wanted you more." He jokes as he situates himself.  I lay under him, panting, waiting for him to finally get started.

I dig my nails into his back, trying to control myself with each thrust.  The last thing we need is to wake Ava.

He thrusts faster as he gains momentum, going deeper by the second.

I go weak as I finally climax after minutes, rolling out from under him and collapse trying to catch my breath.

"So, for being tired I still did pretty good." Brad leans over for a kiss "You weren't too bad either."

"Not too bad?" I question as I kiss him back, knowing I could have been much better "Maybe if you didn't take so long and got right to the good part I would have been better."

"I love you."