Chapter 01

Jungkook walked into the Jimins office after a knock.

"Sorry for being.. late." Jungkook says getting quiet towards the end seeing Jimin was sleeping. Jungkook went over and smiled with a blush.

"Mr. Park... Wake up.." Jungkook says lightly as he shook him lightly. Jimins eyes slowly opened as he looked at Jungkook with a light and tired smile. They stared at each other before Jimins senses came back and he sat up straight and fix himself.

"What is it?" Jimin says. Jungkook sheepishly smiled as he stood there.

"Uhm.. You called." Jungkook says as he scratched the back of his neck. Jimin then thought and saw the flowers in front of him.

"Right, I would like to thank you. For your support and your flowers. They're nice. This room is boring so its nice to see them here." Jimin says as he grabbed them and played with a petal. Jungkook blushed and nodded with a smile.

"Uhm.. Mr. Park could like we go and get lunch or dinner or something." Jungkook says awkwardly. Jimin looked at him and then shrugged as he went to a cabinet pulling out a vase.(isnt the first time Jungkook has bought him flowers)

"Well, having a company get together without anything to celebrate is weird.. But we--."

"No, like just us two." Jungkook interrupted him. Jimin looked at him and then gave a nod as he placed the vase down on a table.

"Lunch is fine." Jimin says. Jungkook then smiled and nodded happily. Jimin went over to him and gave a small smile.

"Well, I have a meeting soon, so I'll see you at lunch." Jimin says as he put a hand on Jungkook shoulder. Jungkook gulped and just stared at Jimins smile.

"Well, work hard. But not too much, you still look like a pretty young person. Dont let your youth go to waste.. Seeing young people like you here makes me feel as if I stole your youth." Jimin said chuckling. Jungkook then gave a light chuckle as he gave a small smile.

"Don't feel that way. I enjoy working for you! Being here is the highlight of my day!" Jungkook says a bit too excitedly. Jimin laughed lightly and ruffled his hair.

"Thats the spirit, now go on." He says as he put his hand down. Jungkook bowed a bit and then left. Jimin then looked at the vase.

"I should've told him to get some wa--."

He was interrupted when there was another knock. He opened the door and it was Jungkook with a sheepish smile.

"I came back thinking you might want some water in that vase." Jungkook says. Jimin smiled and nodded with a light chuckle.

"Yeah, I was just thinking about that!" Jimin says as he went over and grabbed the vase handing it to Jungkook. Jungkook lightly smiled before he bowed and left. Jimin then closed the door again and went over to his desk. He looked at the flowers and was suddenly pulled into memories.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyung!" Jimin called out as he ran to the garden. Taehyung was sitting there observing the flowers sadly with many injuries. He glanced at Jimin and then down.

"Yah! Whats wrong with you?! I told you to call me whenever those guys messed with you!" Jimin says as he lifted Taehyungs head observing it and all the bruises and cuts Taehyung had on his face. Taehyung put his hands on Jimins arms. Jimins touch soften as he stared into Taehyung eyes.