Chapter 26

Jimin and Taehyung got off the train back in Seoul.

"Hyung!" Jimin looked the direction hearing a familiar voice. He saw it was Jungkook.

"Kookie!" Jimin called out as he happily went over. Taehyung couldn't help but feel jealous. Jimin stopped in the middle of going to Jungkook and went back to Taehyung wrapped his arm around his and pulled him along to go to Jungkook together. Now Jungkook was jealous.

"Jungkookie!" Jimin says happily as he gave Jungkook a small hug. Jungkook observed Jimin, he was happier than when he left.

"Yah! Jimin! Taehyung! Why am I left with the bags?!" The 3 looked to see Hoseok. Jimin went over and took his bag and Taehyungs and walked back to the 2 boys with Hoseok.

"Hyung, this is Jungkookie. Jungkookie, this is Hoseok Hyung." Jimin says. Hoseok nodded and smiled. Jungkook bowed his head a bit and glanced at Jimins bag. Hoseok noticed and glanced at Jimins bag too.

"Jimin Hyung, let me carry that." Jungkook says as he took Jimin bag happily.

"I told you, you don't have to do this stuff for me." Jimin says. Jungkook shook his head and just smiled.

"I want to carry it." He says. Jimin sighed and shrugged. Hoseok observed the 3 guys.

"Taehyungie, you have something in your hair." Jimin says. Taehyung then moved his hands through his hair. And Jimin moved his hands removing a small piece of leaf from his hair. Through that, Hoseok looked at Jungkook who was jealous. He then gasped and the 3 look at him.

"What is it Hyung?" They all say in unison. Hoseok shot Jungkook a look and then Taehyung. Taehyung was confused and then he saw how Hoseoks eyes gestured to Jungkook and then Jimin. Taehyung sighed and nodded. Hoseok nodded and smiled.

"Come on! Lets go! Im hungry!!" He says. They all then left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When they got to Jimins apartment, Yoongi was laying on the couch asleep.

"Jimin, Im using your room because its better, alright bye~!" Hoseok says as he picked Yoongi carrying him bridal style into Jimins room shutting the door behind. It was just Jungkook, Taehyung, and Jimin alone in the livingroom.

"Do you guys want anything?" Jimin says as he took his jacket and shoes off and walking to the kitchen.

"I see you have a small apartment for a small person like you now." Taehyung says as he looked around. Jimin nodded and smiled.

"Being in a big house alone scares me now. Sadly I might have to give this away with no job. I dont think working with Kookie in the summer will help me pay bills fast enough." Jimin says as he closed the fridge and carried 3 cups over. Jungkook frowned a bit.

"Sorry, Hyung. I wish I could do something more to help.." Jungkook says. Jimin smiled and sat down on the couch and set the cups down on the table. The other 2 went over and sat on each side of Jimin grabbing a cup.

"Dont worry about it. At least your helping." Jimin says with a smile as he ruffled Jungkooks hair. Taehyung watched and got closer to Jimin.

"If you wanted you could work with me. It may seem like I do nothing but I get a lot of money." Taehyung says. Jimin then looked at him and a small smile.

"Really.. I mean, it is your house as well. I dont want to invade your house." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded and smiled a bit.

"I am offering you a job so I want you to be there." Taehyung says. Jimin then smiled with a light blush and nodded.

"Well, then I accept." Jimin says. Taehyung gave a small boxy smile. Jimin then lightly wrapped his arm around Taehyung and pulled him into a small side hug. Jungkook watched jealously. Jungkook then grabbed Jimins sleeve and pulled a bit.

"You're still coming to Busan with me this summer though right?" He says. Jimin then let go of Taehyung making Taehyungs face drop as he watched Jimin smile at Jungkook and grab his hand to remove it from his sleeve.

"Of course, don't worry. I promise." Jimin says as he put his pink out. Jungkook put his pinky up and was ready to link them. When they did Taehyung crosses his arms.

"Jungkook, a word." Taehyung says. Jungkook stood up letting go of Jimins pinky not wanting to and following Taehyung into the kitchen.

"Its done. Jimin is mines. So stop it, I am sorry.. But I dont want you to try and touch him anymore.." Taehyung says. Jungkook just stared at his hyung.

"You cant say he is yours, he hasn't admitted anything yet. All your feelings and all my feelings depend on Jimins words. You and I may like him, but his side isn't yet comfirmed about anything.." Jungkook says as he sharply looked at Taehyung. Taehyung chuckled a bit and smiled.

"See.. Unlike you, I love Jimin." Taehyung says. Jungkook stared at Taehyung.

"And if I love Jiminie Hyung too..." Jungkook says. Taehyung went silent and they stared at each other.

"It doesnt matter. Its all up to Jimin." Jungkook says before he went back to Jimin. Taehyung looked down and sighed. He went back to Jimin as well only to see Jungkook even closer to him and having his hand on Jimins thigh. Taehyung glared and sat down. When he did Jimin looked at him and smiled as he crisscrossed his legs onto the couch and got closer to Taehyung stopping Jungkook from touching his thigh.

"Taehyungie, why dont you sleep over!" Jimin says happily. Jungkook looked down. Taehyung glanced at Jungkook and then Jimin as he smiled.

"I would love to." Taehyung says as he wrapped his arm around Jimin. Jungkook then stared at the TV. Taehyung glanced at him from time to time as they all watched TV.

'Its obvious you're going to get Jimin Hyung.... Dont brag about it though..'

Jungkook thought as his eyes wonder away from the two and the TV.

"Excuse me.." He says. Jimin looks at him as he stood up. Taehyung looked at him as well.

"I need to step out for a moment." Jungkook says not wanting to be a "third-wheel" at the moment. Jimins look now turned concerned.

"You okay?" Jimin says. Jungkook looked at him and gave a small smile and nodded. When Jungkook had left Jimin stood up and was going towards the door. Taehyung then grabbed his hand. Jimin looked back.

"What is it?" Jimin says as he turned to fully face Taehyung. Taehyung held both of Jimins hands.

"Where are you going?" He says. Jimin then looked at him bluntly.

"Kookie of course.. He seems sad.." Jimin says as he pulled his hands away from Taehyung and then put his shoes on.

"What about me?" Taehyung says. Jimin looked at him and put on his jacket before he went over and ruffled Taehyungs hair.

"Ill be back..." Jimin says. Taehyung smiled but then Jimin turned and walked towards the door.

"..With Kookie." He finishes before he leave. Taehyungs smile went down and he sighed as he looked down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~