Chapter 18

Jimin unlocked his apartment door and opened it. He went in, Yoongi, and Jungkook followed him.

"Your apartment is nice." Jungkook says. Jimin shrugged a bit and then sat on the couch.

"Its okay. Yoongi Hyungs house is much bigger." Jimin says. Yoongi shrugged and sat down.

"Well, I live with the famous Jung Hoseok now, and him and his parties are huge so he has a huge house to make it wll happen. Everything echos cause its so empty when there is no party." Yoongi says. Jungkook made his way over and sat down with them.

"I haven't been to any of Hobi Hyungs parties in a while." Jimin says. Yoongi thought back and it came to him.

"Last time you went to Hoseoks party, was the last year of Highschool before Taehy--." Yoongi stopped, seeing Jimin a bit uncomfortable. It got quiet.

"I found Taehyungie." Jimin says. Yoongi and Jungkook looked at him and Jimin just smiled a bit.

"When??" Yoongi says. Jimin thought about it.

"When that storm happened." Jimin says. Jungkook gulped a bit, he realized he hasn't talked to or seen Taehyung since the last time he ordered flowers a many chapters ago.

"And you tell me NOW??" Yoongi says. Jimin then sheepishly smiled and looked a bit down.

"Well.. We have a different situation happening now." Jimin says. Yoongi then looked at him curiously.

"Namjoon Hyung and Seokjin Hyung, are separated and Seokjin Hyung is staying with me.. And I talked to Namjoon hyung, and he obviously missed Seokjin Hyung.. But he hasn't contacted him." Jimin says. Yoongi nodded a bit and then put his hand on his shoulder.

"Dont worry about it.. I'll do something, you patch things with Taehyung." Yoongi says. Jimin looked at him and then didnt answer unsure about that idea.

"Ani.. I know Taehyungie is important but.. Namjoon and Seokjin Hyungs situation is more important. Plus, Taehyung doesn't like me. He hates me." Jimin says. Yoongi and Jungkook looked at him a bit surprised. Yoongi raised an eye brow.

"Did he said he hated you?" He says. Jimin looked down a bit.

"Last time we talked. I asked him not to hate me.. And we actually had a talk.. So, I think he does.." Jimin says. Yoongi shook his head and sighed.

"You think, but you just need to talk to him." Yoongi says. Jungkook just watched silently. Jimin then looked at Jungkook and sheepishly smiled.

"Are you uncomfortable? Sorry. Remember that friend I told you about. Well I found him and I guess thats big news since we all miss him. But how about we go eat something." Jimin says wanting to get out of this talk and feeling Jungkooks vibe.

"Sure." Jungkook says with a light smile on his face. Jimin then sat up.

"Well Ill be back, I dont want to wear this stuff." Jimin says as he took off his jacket and walked over to his room as he unbottoned his shirt.

"Hey, kid." Yoongi says. Jungkook looked at Yoongi and nodded a bit.

"I dont think I introduced myself formal. Im Min Yoongi, that phone person." He says. Jungkook then nodded and smiled a bit

"Im--."

"Jeon Jungkook, Jimin always asked me to rely the message you had to go up to him." Yoongi says as he chuckled. Jungkook then did a light chuckle and smiled. Jimin then came out messing with his hair a bit making it look less professional.

"Oh, Ive never seen you so casual.." Jungkook says. Jimin then chuckled and gestured for them to come.

"Well, you should get used to it, if we are going to be friends." Jimin says with a light smile. Jungkooks face brighten up as he smiled and nodded. Yoongi looked at Jungkook a bit weirdly, and then shook his head shaking his thoughts off.