Chapter 20

Jimin and Taehyung spent the day together. Taehyung decided to have his shop closed today because of that.

"Oh right.. I am going to Daegu tomorrow.. I wanted you to come with me." Taehyung says as they ate. Jimin looked at him and then away.

"Why me.." Jimin says. Taehyung then smiled a bit and ruffled his hair.

"Because they miss you." Taehyung says. Jimin looked at him a bit surprised.

"They dont hate you.." Taehyung says. Jimin was still quiet. Taehyung smiled a bit.

"Im sorry.." Taehyung says. Jimin was a bit confused.

"Remember that night we first saw each other.. I was awake.. And heard what you said." Taehyung says. Jimins eyes widened as he blushed a bit.

"When I went to Daegu, I didn't tell anyone.. I just said I was homesick after being away for so long and yeah.." Taehyung says. Jimin then looked down. It got quiet as they sat there. Then there was a knock from downstairs. Taehyung got up and went downstairs to the shop and see who was there.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung came back upstairs, with Jungkook. When Jungkook saw Jimin his eyes widened.

"Oh, Jungkookie. Hey." Jimin says as he smiles. Taehyung looked at Jimin and then Jungkook.

"Jimin Hyung.. Is this where you went? When me and Yoongi Hyung were looking for you all over the house." Jungkook says. Taehyung blinked a bit in surprise.

"Oh, Yoongi Hyung, thats a name I haven't heard in a while. And you guys slept over somewhere together?" Taehyung says. Jimin shrugged as he took a sip of drink that Taehyung had given him.

"Seokjin Hyung dragged Jungkookie into the house and we ended up staying up late and fell asleep at my house." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded and he saw Jungkook was a bit uneasy as he blushed.

"Whats wrong?" Jimin says noticing too. Taehyung looked at Jimin and his concerned face.

"It's nothing, but.. Why are you in your underwear?" Jungkook says. Jimin then looked down forgetting he was in his underwear. Jimin crisscrossed his legs on the chair.

"Taehyungie took my clothes off because I had been laying in the dirt for a long time so they got dirty." Jimin says. Jungkook then nodded and it went silent.

"What is it.. It got awkward all of a sudden.." Jimin says. Taehyung looked at Jimin as did Jungkook.

"Oh, its nothing, Jungkook sit and I'll go get you a drink." Taehyung says with a light smile. Jungkook nodded and sat with Jimin.

"So Hyung, why did you leave so early?" Jungkook says. Jimin thought about it and shrugged. He knew why, he just didnt want to say it.

"I guess I got bored after Seokjin Hyung woke me up." Jimin says. Jungkook then nodded and Jimin took a sip.

"Hyung, what are you gonna do about a job now?" Jungkook says. Jimin kinda choked in his drink and coughed a bit.

"Well... I am not sure.. Why do you ask?" Jimin says. Jungkook then nodded and smiled.

"This summer, I am going to Busan to visit my family, they own a restaurant if you want you can come with and we can work there for summer." Jungkook says. Jimin thought about and nodded as he smiled. Taehyung then came with Jungkooks drink.

"Here you go Kook." Taehyung says setting the cup down. Taehyung sat down.

"So what are you guys talking about?" Taehyung says. Jungkook then smiled a bit trying not to seem too happy.

"I invited Hyung to come to Busan since he doesnt have a job, he can work with me at the restaurant my parents own." Jungkook says. Taehyung then nodded a bit. He felt Jungkook give off a small vibe.

"Oh okay. Jimin, so about tomorrow when we go to Daegu together. Do you want me to help you pack? And are you coming straight herr after packing or to the train station." Taehyung says. Jungkook was a bit surprised they were going to Ilsan somewhere. He bit his lip and looked away from them. Taehyung felt he accomplished something seeing Jungkook that way in the means of Jimin.

"You dont have to help me pack, you have a shop, Jungkook could help since we are going to the same place. And then Ill come here." He says. Jungkook looked at him and a smile appeared on his face. Taehyung then felt he lost that accomplishment.

"Alright, I'd gladly help Hyung." Jungkook says. Taehyung then stood up and looked at Jungkooks cup.

"Oh looks like its almost done. Come help me make a new one." Taehyung says. Jungkook then stood up his cup wasnt even half way empty but he knew Taehyung wanted to talk.

"Kook, what are you doing?" Taehyung says as he lowered his voice a bit. Jungkook looked down.

"I am sorry Hyung.. But Jimin Hyung.. He is hurting because of you.. And I don't want that.. So Hyung.. Please stop.." Jungkook says before he went back with his cup looking down. Taehyung was silent for a bit as he looked out seeing Jimin and Jungkook strick up a conversation immediately as Jimin smiled widely showing his eyed smiles. Taehyung sighed and looked down. Hearing Jimin laugh hardly for someone else made him jealous just a bit.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Well we should get going. Ill see you tomorrow." Jimin says happily. Taehyung nodded as he watched Jungkook get into the car. Jimin then went over to Taehyung and hugged him. Taehyung was a bit surprised as his thoughts and eyes went to Jimin who was quiet as he hugged him. Jungkook watched from the car staring at Taehyung. Taehyung had noticed Jungkook and then held tightly onto Jimin making Jimin a bit surprised.

"See you tomorrow." He says softly. Jimin blushed a bit and nodded as he smiled and then let go waving as he went to the car.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~