Chapter 23

Taehyungs dad left for work, his sister had school, and his mum said she had somewhere to be, not being specific because she just wanted to get out of the two boys way.

"So where is your mom going?" Jimin says. Taehyung shrugged as he sat on the couch.

"When will she be back?" Jimin asks again. Taehyung shrugged and picked up some water.

"Why do--."

"Enough! If you want to know so much about mom, go and ask her." Taehyung says a bit irritated, but he was still tired and wanted to relax.

"I was going to ask if you wanted to go to the ice cream shop again, but you know nevermind." Jimin says as he plopped on the couch away from Taehyung. Taehyung sighed and rubbed his eyes.

"Im sorry, I am just very tired and don't need someone saying random stuff in my ear." Taehyung says. Jimin crossed his arms and looked at the TV.

"Okay fine. I'll stay quiet." Jimin says. Taehyung then opened his mouth and then closed it laying back a bit. Taehyung soon fell asleep. Jimin sighed and stood up getting a blanket and a pillow making Taehyung lay on it and cover him. Jimin then went and got dressed and grabbed a piece of paper writing something before leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung woke up and the sun was setting. It was quiet in the house and he didnt see Jimin. The door then opened and Taehyung sat up.

"Jimin?" Taehyung called out. His mother then emerged from the small door way hall. She smiled and then looked around.

"Where is Jimin-ah?" She says. Taehyung then shrugged and looked around seeing the note.

Dear Taetae,

If you have woken up and I am not there, I got bored and didn't feel like being quiet anymore so I am going to Hobi Hyung, not sure how long I'll be gone but hey, enjoy your quietness.

Jimin

Taehyung sighed seeing Jimin has gotten more sensitive over the years. Taehyung stood up and slipped his shoes on and jacket.

"Ill be back." Taehyung says. His mother nodded and waved as he left. Taehyung looked next door the house looked empty since there was no noise.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Taehyung got down to the river, many people were drunk and laying on the ground. He sighed and searched for Jimin. He then heard some light laughter. He went closer until he saw Jimin and Hoseok sitting with each other. Hoseoks arm was around Jimin, as Jimin was kinda slumped on Hoseok.

"Jim--."

"A lot of things happen in life.. Sometimes you have to wait, you guys just came together, so things wont be as smooth you know." Hoseok says. Jimin nodded and smiled as he got comfortable on Hoseoks shoulder.

"But hey, at least you see each other. I am not too good, I always leave Yoongi alone.." Hoseok says. Jimin pat his back. Hoseok laid his head on Jimins.

"Should I stop.." Hoseok says. Jimin was quiet and then smiled a bit.

"In my opinion, yes, Yoongi Hyung talks about how the house is so big and he is always alone, so every noise echos. Some of the reason why he is always at my apartment. So maybe you should stop and get a smaller house and be together." Jimin says. Hoseok then picked his head up and let go of Jimin as he smiled and nodded. Taehyung sighed and seeing as they deserved time to talk and he would be a bother. He went a bit away and sat in the grass on his phone. He then heard some laughing and felt a little jealous hearing Jimin laugh that hard with Hoseok.

"At least they're not drunk.." Taehyung says. He then put his earbuds in and laid down closing his eyes bored.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung woke up when he felt someone shaking him. He saw Jimin crouched down mouth shut tight, and eyes looking at Taehyung. Jimin stood up and gestured for Taehyung to come. Taehyung got up and followed Jimin.

"Im sorry.." Taehyung says, no answer from Jimin is heard. Taehyung sighed and they walked in silence.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung were in Taehyungs room. Jimin laying down on his phone. Taehyung kept glancing over at Jimin since he was silent still, not even giggles were audioable.

"Jimin, so tomorrow do you want to get ice cream." Taehyung says. Jimin looked at him and shrugged. Taehyung didnt like a silent Jimin.

"Words please." Taehyung says. Jimin looked at him and then away.

"Come on, say something!" Taehyung complained as he frowned. Jimin turned back facing Taehyung.

"I thought you didnt want someone saying random stuff in your ear..." Jimin says. Taehyung then sighed and went to the side Jimin was and hugged him.

"Im sorry..." Taehyung says. Jimin sighed and laid there in silence.

"Hobi Hyung invited the two of us to go to the ice cream shop.." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded in response. Jimin turned to face Taehyung. They looked at each other for a while. Taehyung Didnt realize he was going closer. Jimin moved away a bit with a blush.

"I-I think we should sleep now.." Jimin says. Taehyung blushed and nodded as he wrapped his arms and legs around Jimin. Jimin wrapped his arms around Taehyung and then fell asleep shortly afterwards. Taehyung stared at Jimins sleeping face.

"I am sorry Hyung.. But Jimin Hyung.. He is hurting because of you.. And I don't want that.. So Hyung.. Please stop.." 

"Jungkook has gotten in my head... But you are still hurting.." Taehyung says. He then looked down and closed his eyes forcing himself to sleep, he fell asleep a couple minutes later.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~