Chapter 22

"Go wash up first." Taehyung said as he looked at Jimin as they were both in Taehyungs room.

"Alright." Jimin says as he went to his suitcase and then pulled out some clothes and went to the bathroom. When Taehyung heard the shower he pulled out his old phone from under his pillow and turned it on. When he did it buzzed for a long time.

257 Miss Calls
1000+ Messages

He went to his calls first. A lot of them were Jimin and some of the other guys. Since they were in chronological order he saw the pattern that Jimin called him every few days. There were many voice mails as well. He went to one and listened to it.

"Hey, its me again. Today is my birthday! I was hoping I would probably get something from you.. Again I am sorry..." It was silent with a bit of movement.

"I am spending today alone.. I would like to spend it with you though.. Im sorry for making you leave.." Taehyung was quiet and still listening to Jimins voice he sounded sad.

"I miss you a lot.. Im sorry.. But if you listen to this, then sing with me!" Taehyung was a bit confused until Jimin started singing.

"Happy birthday to me, happy birthday to me, happy birthday to Jiminie~~ Happy birthday to me." Jimin sang but from the way Taehyung could tell he was about to cry. His assumption was right when he heard sniffing.

"I guess I should go.. Im sorry if I am bothering you.. Bye.." Then the voice mail ended. Taehyung frowned and bit his lip. He then went to his messages.

Jiminie💕💕

<(Taehyungie.. Im sorry..
Please come back to Seoul..
I didnt mean to hurt you
I said the wrong thing,
different from all those times
I say that love is love and it
didn't matter.. It doesn't..
I am telling you that but you
probably think I think it does..
The truth is my dad.. Is probably
going to die and he said that I
would have to work.. And that he found some girl for me.. And even though he is the worst dad ever. I listened to his orders.. Because he was dying you know.. But I regret it seeing that your gone now.. I think if my dad wasnt the person he is.. I could've told you I love you.. I do.. I promise you, I do.. Even if you probably dont think so I really do.. I'm sorry.. please come back..)

Taehyung had tears falling down his face as he stared. The door then opened revealing Jimin. Jimin looked over and Taehyung put the phone down and tried to hide it as he began to wipe his face.

"Whats wrong??" Jimin says as he went over worriedly. Taehyung gulped and then hugged Jimin.

"Taehyung.. What happened.." Jimin says. Taehyung was just silent.

"You apologize too much you know.." Taehyung says. Jimin was confused as he hugged Taehyung back. He then saw the phone Taehyung poorly hid. He picked it up and looked at it seeing it was on his messages. He then remember what he said and gulped as he put it back down and hugged Taehyung a bit tightly.

"Im sorry.." Jimin says. Taehyung let go and smiled as he starsd into Jimins eyes.

"No more apologizing." Taehyung says. Jimin nodded and looked down. Taehyung then put his hand on Jimins cheek putting his head up as he smiled.

"Ready to go to bed?" Taehyung says. Jimin then nodded and smiled lightly. Taehyung pulled Jimin down and wrapped around him.

"Yah." Jimin says. Taehyung hummed a bit in response.

"Go take a shower first." Jimin says. Taehyung sighed and shook his head. Jimin then pushed Taehyung away.

"You are all dirty and sweaty, go get in the shower pabo." Jimin says as he rolled a bit away. Taehyung then pouted a bit and then got up as he grabbed a towel and went to the bathroom to take his shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When he got back Jimin was sleeping. Taehyung went over and laid down next to Jimin. He put his hand on Jimins cheek.

"I am sorry Hyung.. But Jimin Hyung.. He is hurting because of you.. And I don't want that.. So Hyung.. Please stop.."

"No more of that.. I know the truth.. You know the truth.. No more hurting.." Taehyung says lowly before he kissed Jimin. He blushed as he then wrapped around Jimin and fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

In the early morning they both were awaken by the sound of loud music. When they both got up tiredly they made their way out of the room to see where it was coming from. It wasn't the house it was next door.

"Aish... They are never going to go somewhere else are they. .." Taehyungs mun says as she walked out of her room tiredly. Taehyung looked at her and fixed himself to he awake as he began to walk next door. Jimin went along finding something familiar. Taehgung then knocked hardly. The music stopped and someone opened the door.

"Im sorry are we too lo--.. Taehyung.. Jimin?" Hoseok says as he stared at the two. Taehyungs eyes widened as Jimin nodded.

"Big Thicc Snacks is the only music you play.." Jimin says. Hoseok smiled brightly and hugged them. Taehyung seemed mad.

"Oh, Taehyung.. Did I wake your family up? Your eomma has been trying to help me move somewhere else, she looks tired all the time, but apparently this is the only available place.." Hoseok says worriedly. Taehyung blinks a bit. He was going to go off on Hoseok even if he hadnt seen him in a while. When they found themselves on the stair well Hoseok let go.

"Hey guys! How about we all go back to the river! There is more space!" Hoseok says aloud. Almost everyone was drunk, so they didnt care. Hoseok was the party man, no one questioned his parties, cause theyre amazing. Soon they all left. Hoseok smiled as he walked Taehyung and Jimin back outside.

"Sorry to wake you guys up, tell your mum if she wants I could pay to install sound proof walls for her house." Hoseok says with a smile. Taehyung wasn't expecting any of this.

"Alright.." Taehyung says. Hoseok then waved with a smile watching them. Jimin and Taehyung were confused as they went inside. They went back to sleep after confirming that everyone wad gone. They ended up over sleeping as did the rest of the family losing half the day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~