Chapter 16

Jimin called Seokjin making sure he knew that he wasn't going straight home. When he reached the flower shop he saw Taehyung watering rhe plants. He parked his car and walked over. Taehyung took his gloves off as be looked at Jimin.

"Hi." Jimin says. Taehyung just looked at Jimin staying quiet as he nodded in response.

"Could we talk?" Jimin says. Taehyung put his gloves im his pockets and gestured for him to come inside. Taehyung sat at a table and Jimin sat across from him.

"Could we put everything that happen between us and put that to the side for now.." Jimin says. Taehyung stared at him confused as he took a sip of his Tae.

"What I mean is, in this conversation, act as if you dont hate me alright." Jimin says. Taehyung didn't do amything but look at Jimin remembering what Seokjin said.

"Seokjin Hyung and Namjoon Hyung.. Broke up." Jimin says. Taehyung almost choked as he coughed.

"What?!" He says. Jimin nodded as he sat back and thought for a bit.

"Namjoon Hyung thought Seokjin Hyung was cheating on him, when a new worker from Seokjin Hyungs job came and called Namjoon Hyung a servant not knowing who he was.. So Namjoon Hyung flipped thinking Seokjin Hyung was telling people he was single when you know he is a new worker he doesn't know anything." Jimin says telling Taehyung everything. Taehyung nodded in agreement.

"But, I think it was a bit much going to Hyungs house for a new worker. Like who does that?" Jimin says. Taehyung nodded again in agreement.

"What did he want anyways?" Taehyung says. Jimin shrugged and thought for a bit.

"Seokjin Hyung said he said that people like him digust him.. So he obviously wasn't going over to get it with hyung... Also, Seokjin hyung isnt one to give out his address.." Jimin says mumbling a bit to himself. Taehyung thought about it and nodded.

"So a new worker.. Knows where his boss lives.. But doesn't like him.." Taehyung says. The two sat in silence in deep thought.

"Ah! He must've been an enemy!" Jimin says. Taehyung stared confused as he looked at Jimin.

"Ah.. Right world of Business, and you are a flower shop.. Anyways, Seokjins company is bringing down a couple other companys. Not mines of course, we are business partners. But there is this one business that hasn't fallen yet.. Maybe it was someone from there.." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded understanding. Jimin then got a call. He looked at his phone.

"Oh, its Seokjin hyung." Jimin says as he picked up the phone and walked a bit away. Taehyung watched as he thought back to what Seokjin said again.

"If you don't then.. Try to let him explain why he said those things to you.. There is a reason for those actions."

Jimin came back and sat as he put the phone down.

"What did he call for?" Taehyung says. Jimin looked at him and shook his head.

"It was nothing, he just asked when I was going to be back home. He is staying with me for a bit." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded and just gave a small smile.

"He said Hi by the way." Jimin says. Taehyung then nodded and it got awkwardly quiet.

"Oh right." Jimin says he went into his pockets. Taehyung looked a bit confused. Jimin looked around.

"Ill take those ones." Jimin says as he put money on the table and went over grabbing some flowers. Taehyung felt confused and then remember what he said.

"Oh, alright. Thank you." Taehyung says. Jimin didnt know what to do anymore as he stood there with the flowers in his hand.

"So.. I guess I'll go.. I'll comeback and update you with what happens. I hope they get back together soon.." Jimin says. Taehyung stood as he watched Jimin go to the door. Jimin gave him a small smile.

"Its nice having the feeling of you not hating me.. Next time you wont either right.." Jimin says. Taehyung just silently watched as he waved and left. Taehyung sighed as he looked down.

"You are making me feel bad.. You should be the one hurting more.. That's how its supposed to go.." He says as he sat and then put his head down.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin got to the house and went in finding Seokjin sitting on the couch with a lot of food.

"Hyung! Don't empty my fridge!" Jimin says. Seokjin jumped and silently looked at Jimin as he still had noodles in his mouth. It was quiet all that could be heard was Seokjin slurping the noodles slowly trying to be quiet. But clearly failing. When he was done it was still quiet. Then Jimin started to laugh and Seokjin followed.

"You're so weird!" Jimin says laughing still. Seokjin then cleaned himself up and scooted as Jimin sat down. Jimin grabbed the noodles Seokjin was eating and began to eat some.

"So how was it with Taehyung?" Seokjin says. Jimin then looked at him and smiled.

"Well, we talked and because it was about something important.. I asked him not to hate me. And he didnt at thay point when we were talking.. But he was really quiet so I guess my company wasnt as welcomed as it may have seen.." Jimin says. He then held up the flowers and handed it to Seokjin.

"I told him I would buy flowers everytime I went, so here." Jimin says. Seokjin looked at the flowers and then at Jimin.

"Did you ask him if he hated you?" He says. Jimin shakes his head and looked down.

"But everytime I go.. Its like his face shows no expression and his eyes are clear. I cant tell what he thinks or what he feels.." Jimin says. Seokjin went over and wrapped his arm around Jimin and sighed.

"You know how they say Actions speak louder than words.." Seokjin says. Jimin nodded as he was confused and laid on Seokjisn shoulder.

"In your case... Its the other way around for now.. So you need to talk to him.." Seokjin says. Jimin thought and then nodded a bit. Seokjin then pulled away.

"Stop avoiding it.. I know you are scared and all but just try it.. He was your bestfriend.. He will still understand you because you two have a bond that can't be broken.." Seokjin says. Jimin then gulped and nodded again. Seokjon then pat his head and they continued the night eating and watching shows, totally forgetting.. They both had work in the morning.