Chapter 30

Afterwards Namjoon and Seokjin went back home together happily. Yoongi and Hoseok left as well to start over with a new, smaller house. Jungkook didnt want to leave but he need a job to pay for his small apartment he owned elsewhere. That left Taehyung and Jimin alone in the apartment. Taehyung was still a but sad thinking about what Jimin has gone through and how sensative he is about it.

"Taehyungie... You okay?" Jimin says concerned seeing Taehyungs face. Taehyung looked at Jimin and sighed.

"Im sorry." Taehyung says as he hugged Jimin. Jimin was confused as he hugged Taehyung back.

"What happened?" Jimin says. Taehyung sighed and just held on to Jimin silently. Jimin rubbed his back and got comfortable.

"Im sorry... For leaving... For not staying... For not texting or calling... I thought I would be the hurt one but you went through more than me.." Taehyung says sounding like he would cry. Jimin sighed and pulled away from the hug and put his hand on Taehyungs cheek.

"Calm down.. Its fine.. Don't worry we are here together right now. Thats all that matters." Jimin says as he put a soft smile on his face. Taehyung nodded and stared at Jimin before he slowly got closer. Before their lips could touch there was a knock at the door. Jimin looked at the door and Taehyung pouted.

"I'll go see who it is." Jimin said as he got up and ruffled his hair. He went to the door. When he looked it was a girl he found familiar but didnt fully recognize.

"Uhm.. Hello?" Jimin says. The girl there then smiled as she chuckled lightly.

"Seems like its been too long Mr. Park." She says. Jimin then hit a realization and smiled.

"Noona! Stop calling me Mr. Park I am not a CEO and you're not my assistant we are friends." He says as he let her in. She then went in and saw Taehyung.

"Oh, its the guy from the flowershop." She says as she smiled a bit. Jimin closed the door and nodded as the two walked over.

"You guys never really got introduced." Jimin says remembering she just kept thanking him. Taehyung pouted a bit at Jimin before he stood up and smiled as he put his hand out.

"Hello, nice to mee you. Im Kim Taehyung." He says. She then smiled and grabbed his hand.

"Nice to meet you too. Im Lee Jieun." She says. He then nodded and then they let go.

"I knew you two seemed close." She says as she nudged Jimin. Taehyung went next to Jimin and wrapped his arm around him.

"Yes, Jimin is mine." Taehyung says as he smiled. Jimin blushed and smiled. Jieun smiled brightly.

"I knew it! Jimin-ah didn't even like giving hugs to that other girl." She says happily and laughed. Taehyung looked at Jimin.

"Other girl?! Did you have a girlfriend??" He says. Jimin sighed and looked at Taehyung as Jieun chuckled lightly.

"Yes, it was the girl my father forced me to be with so calm down. I didnt like her. She kept calling you names.." Jimin says. Taehyung felt less jealous as he went and held Jimins hand and got quiet seeing as he even talked to someone he didn't like about Taehyung.

"Wow, you two are perfect aren't you." She says as she watched them. Jimin then pulles Taehyung to sit down as the two sit.

"Noona, have you found someone yet?" Jimin says interested in her life now not minding Taehyungs giggles as he messed with his small fingers.

"No, but I am fine. I dont need a man. Im capable of taking care of myself." She says. Jimin nodded and smiled softly.

"Who knows your destined someone could walk through the door at any moment." He says as she chuckled watching Taehyung compare their hands. Jimin looked and then pulled his hands away and laughed lightly as he playfully hit Taehyung. There was a knock at the door. Jieun looked at the door and then the boys seeing they were enjoying themselves so she went and got it herself.

"Hyu--." Jungkook stopped his sentence as he looked at her. She smiled and waved.

"Its been sometime Mr. Jeon." She says. He then gulped and nodded. She then opened the door for him to come in. He stood still as he waited for her to go before he went inside. He immediately went to the other side next to Taehyung not wanting to be close as he stayed silent. Jimin looked at Jungkook and smiled as he looked at Jieun.

"Your destined person has arrived." He says jokingly. She then laughed lightly and nudged Jimin. Jungkook watched in silence not even stating the reason he came in the first place.

"Jungkookie, are you alright?" Jimin says as they all looked at him. He looked at Taehyung and Taehyung knew exactly what was wrong.

"Jungkook has a small fear of being near girls." Taehyung says. Jimin and Jieun then got quiet.

"That's so cute." Jieun says as she smiled. Jimin had a smile on his face to as they laughed lightly.

"Is that why everytime I came around with her you seemed to keep your distant." Jimin says. Jungkook blushed and nodded. Jimin smiled and ruffled his hair.

"Dont worry, she doesnt bite." He says. Jungkook then nodded. She put her hand out.

"Im Lee Jieun." Shs says. He then put his hand out and grabbed her hand.

"Jeon Jungguk.. Its nice to actually meet you.." He says the last part a bit unsure. She smiled and nodded. Jimin watched and smiled seeing a future.

"Bet she will be the first to ask." Taehyung whispered to Jimin. Jimin shook his head.

"I have faith in Kookie. So I think he will be first to ask." He says. Taehyung thought for a bit and smiled.

"If I win.. I want you to move in with me.. If you win, then.."

"You have to buy me gifts each day of next month." Jimin says with a smile. Taehyung nodded and they continued to watch Jieun trying to socialize and talk to Jungkook who gave short answers to her questions.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~