Chapter 02

Rough by Gfriend made it more dramatic and emotion while Taehyung told his backstory :)
*warning*If you are sensitive like me :3 make sure to have some tissues*you have been warned*

Taehyung~

"Hyung!!" Taehyung heard Jungkook call out. Taehyung went down to the shop with a cup of tea in his hands and smiled.

"Well you are coming here early than usual days. First this morning and then right after work." Taehyung says with a chuckle as him and Jungkook went to go and sit down.

"Can I ask you about something.." Jungkook says. Taehyung nodded and drank some of the tea he had.

"Can you tell me about your Highschool years?" He says. Taehyung stared at him, it was silent. The wind wasn't blowing, so the trees and plants made no sound. Jungkook started to think it was a bad idea.

"Why... Why the sudden interest?" Taehyung says. Jungkook sheepishly smiled and shrugged.

"Well today, I ran into a friend.. And he talked about his highschool years, and his was very interesting, so I want to see how interesting highschool was for people... I have already asked.. People at work and a hyung of mines." Jungkook says. He didnt like to lie to Taehyung but he wasnt lying when he said he talked to a hyung. Taehyung nodded and cleared his throat.

"Which year?" Taehyung says. Jungkook then thought about. He reqlly wanted to know what happened on Taehyung side so he decided.

"Your.. Last year." Jungkook says. Taehyung stopped in the middle of taking a sip. It went silent like before, as if time had stopped.

"Okay.." Taehyung put his cup down not drinking it. Jungkook then listened closely.

"Uhm.. The last year was interesting, I had lots of friends, since it was the last year for us we went to a bunch of parties. I may not look like the person but I was a profesh drinker." Taehyung said trying to lighten the mood not wanting to think about the bad memories.

"You dont look like that kind of person at all. You own a flower shop!" Jungkook says laughing. Taehyung laughed lightly and nodded.

"That sums up my last year." He says. Jungkooks laughter died rather quickly as he frowned a bit.

"Did you like anyone?" Jungkook says. Taehyung them breathed in and out as he looked down and nodded.

"Could you tell me about it." Jungkook says. Taehyung looked at him he then went to the door turning the open sign so that people could see it was closed. He then gestured for Jungkook to come upstairs as he turned the lights off and closed the blinds. Jungkook went up to Taehyungs small apartment. When they were there Taehyung got comfortable om the couch and gestured for Jungkook to sit which he did and got comfortable as well.

"You see.. I had a bestfriend.. I loved him a lot.. But he couldnt see that. He always thought of me as a bestfriend. We went through our highschool years together. We stuck together like glue I always thought that maybe he would like me.. He protected me too much for a bestfriend so I thought I had a chance at some point." He says as he had a gently smile on his face trying not to show his sadness. Jungkook went over and laid his head on Taehyungs chest. Taehyung held tightly onto Jungkook trying to hold everything in.

"And then.. The last year came.. I remember exactly what he said to me." Taehyung says as he closed his eyes biting his lip.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiminie... I love you." Taehyung says as he and Taehyung were sitting at the pool with Jimin after a party that happened.

"What.." Jimin says as he dried his hair. Taehyung grabbed Jimins hands stopping him. Taehyung went in and gave Jimin a peck on the lips.

"I love you Pabo.." Taehyung said. Jimins eyes widened as he stared at Taehyung.

"Taehyung... Im sorry but.. I-I can't." He says as he put his hands down. Taehyungs face dropped a bit.

"What do you mean.." He says. Jimin looked away from Taehyung biting his lips.

"I can't be with you, you're... Youre a guy.. and I am a guy.. Its weird.." He says not only painful to Taehyung but to himself.

"And you arent just some guy.. You are my bestfriend, if things start getting weird.. We may not be with each other in thr future." Jimin says. Taehyung sniffed. Jimin looked at him feeling bad. Taehyung stood up and then pushed Jimin into the pool.

"I-I dont care anymore! Don't talk to me!" He says he then ran away. Jimin let himself go to the bottom as he closed his eyes and cried. A gurgly "Im sorry" came from his mouth before he closed his eyes. Then someone came down to get him. Taehyung watched from afar if he was okay. When Jimin shot up after they gave him cpr Taehyung left.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung was crying as he hugged Jungkook tightly after telling him the story. Jungkook rubbed Taehyungs arms as he frowned at their broken up relationship. Jungkook nodded and made a decision.

"Remember that guy I told you I liked.." Jungkook says. Taehyung nodded and sniffed.

"I dont like him anymore." He says. Taehyung pulled away from the hug trying to fix himself.

"W-Why??" Taehyung says voice cracking a bit.

"I found out he likes someone else, and that someone likes him, they are just.. What do those couples do... Taking a break off their relationship?" Jungkook says. Taehyung nodded in understanding but still confused.

"You have potential to steal anyones man. So why give up?" Taehyung says. Jungkook smiled lightly.

"Because their relationship is to precious to break off easily and date someone else." He says. Taehyung ruffled his hair as he sniffed with a light smile.

"What a good boy you are." Taehyung says as he pinched Jungkooks cheeks. Jungkook smiled seeing his hyung was happy.

"Alright, I kept you in here for a while, why don't you go." Taehyung says as he pat Jungkooks back. Jungkook nodded.

"One more question, what was his name?" He says. Taehyung looked at him and sighed.

"Park Jimin." Taehyung says. Jungkook nodded and then stood as he stretched.

"Well I will get going, it should be raining later. See you tomorrow Hyung!" Jungkook says as he went to the door putting his shoes on and then leaving. Taehyung sat there as he was in thought of his highschool years now.