Chapter 28

"You were kissing Jungkook!" He yelled a bit to loudly. The whole place went silent. There was a knock at the door. Jimin gulped and reached over he then opened the door and stared.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin sighed in relief it was just Seokjin. Seokjin then smacked Jimin on his chest.

"You did what?! Yah! Jungkook! Get in here!" Seokjin yelled. Jungkook gulped and came in with a light blush. They lightly closed the door, but not fully.

"Yah! You two sit!" Seokjin says. He seemed very mad. Jimin looked down sadly, as Jungkook was nervous as they just say on the ground.

"I added you into this family and you and my taken son kiss?!" Seokjin says. Jungkook looked down ashamed. Seokjin then moved to Jimin.

"And you! You just got back together with him! And now you have Jungkook? I didnt teach you this stuff! Why did you kiss Jungkook?!" Seokjin says. Before Jimin could say anything the front door slammed shut making them all jump. Jimins eyes widened seeing the door was a bit open. He opened it fully and ran to the couch not seeing Taehyung. He then slipped his shoes on and left. Jimin saw the door to the stairs close he then went over and opened it to hesr footsteps going down.

"Taehyung!" Jimin called out. The foot steps stopped and it was silent until Jimin went down. He then saw Taehyung standing there.

"Why.." Taehyung says. Jimin went close and grabbed his arm only to have it pulled away. Taehyung continued down the stairs with Jimin following him. When they were outside Jimin hugged Taehyung from behind.

"It wasnt me.." Jimin says. Taehyung was silent. Jimin sighed and looked down ashamed.

"He kissed me.. I didnt kiss him.. I wouldn't that, especially if I have you." Jimin says. Taehyung was still silent as he looked down and rubbed his eyes. Jimin went in front of Taehyung. Taehyung was crying.

"The first time I wanted to kiss you.. You rejected.. And the first time he wants to kiss you, it just happen.. How does it just happen Jimin.. If mines couldnt just happen, why could his.. Was it because he wad sad?! What about me! I was sad as well!" Taehyung says. Jimin frowned and then hugged Taehyung. Taehyung looked away from Jimin and wiped his face.

"I want to go home.." Taehyung says. Jimin gulped and held closely to Taehyung.

"Hyung!" The two looked back to see Jungkook panting. He went over and stood straight.

"Dont be mad at Jimin Hyung.. I kissed him.. And.. I wasnt thinking.. So dont hurt Jimin hyung.. Its me who did wrong.." Jungkook says. Jimin looked at Taehyungs expression, he seemed mad.

"Taehyungie.. Dont do anything.." Jimin says. Taehyung pushed Jimin off making him fall to the ground and hit Jungkook. Jungkook went back just a little and hiss in pain. Taehyung breathed heavily as he held his fist. He then blinked a bit coming to his senses.

"In sorry.." Taehyung says as he looked at Jungkook. Jungkook shook his head and gave forced smile even if it was painful.

"I deserved it.. So do--." He stopped and looked behind Taehyung. Taehyung was confused and then remember he pushed Jimin down. He turned and Jimin wasnt there.

"Oh no.." Taehyung says before he ran off calling out for Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Taehyung panted as he was in an unknown location. It was dark, and there was a bih abandoned building. Taehyung found it a bit familiar but shook his head. He heard crying and sniffs in the direction of the abandoned building and gulped before he went in. He looks around, looking for the crying he had heard. When he had found the way of the source, it was behind the building. He slowly walkes back there, as he did a small light was visible and a sitting figure next to it. He then heard a small familiar singing voice mixed in with cries.

"Jimin.." Taehyung says. Jimin jumped and looked at Taehyung. He looked away and turned away.

"Im surprised you found me.." Jimin says. Taehyung didnt want to admit the fact that he just got lost.

"Do you recognize them." Jimin says. Taehyung was confused. Jimin glanced over at him.

"Your flowers.." Jimin says. Taehyungs eyes widened as he looked back at the tall abandoned building seeing the outline of the school recognizing in. He then looked to the way of the flowers. The same kind of flowers he had planted back then.

"I decided to keep taking care it.. It was the only thing I had of you.. And the principal let me, and I taught some of the kids to plant even if I was a novice myself.. It was fun.. And then the school kept getting bigger.. So they moved it to a bigger building on the other side of the city. But I always came here." Jimin says. Taehyung was feeling bad again. Taehyung went over and laid his head on Jimins shoulder.

"Im sorry.." Taehyung says. Jimin looked down before he laid his head gently on Taehyungs head.

"Me and Jungkook kissed once.. We have kissed more than that... Remember that.." Jimin says. Taehyung wasn't thinking about that, Taehyung nodded and hugged Jimin. Jimin turned and looked at Taehyung. He then lightly went up kissing Taehyung. Taehyung kissed back. When Jimin released he laid his head on Taehyungs chest.

"Taehyungie.." Jimin says. Taehyung hummed in reply.

"Dont hate Jungkook, apologize, and dont hurt him please..." Jimin says. Taehyung nodded and softly rubbed Jimins cheek. Jimin slowly fell asleep to Taehyungs touch.

"I love you.." Taehyung says. Jimin was silent. He looked at Jimin to see him peacfully sleeping. Taehyung sighef and then picked Jimin up and began to carry him back to his home.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~