Chapter 03

Jimin~

"Tomorrow morning you have a meeting in Busan. So we should drive to the train station before it rains." His assitant says. He nods as he and her made their way out of the building. When they looked it was already raining. He sighed as he looked at her. She shrugged as she held the papers closely. He took his coat off putting it on her.

"Your shirt is white and if it gets wey it will be see through, you can also use it to protect the papers." He says. She nods and they hurry to the car. Jimin was soaked when they had gotten into the car.

"Please take us to the train station." She says. The driver looked at Jimin who was shivering a bit.

"Uhm.. The station here has stopped. The cell tower on the other side of seoul came down somehow." He says. She then sighed and thought.

"Take us to the other station then." She says. He nodded since that one was cleared but pretty far.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Taehyung~

Taehyung had covered everything so that it all wouldnt be destroyed. While he was out he saw a car stop.

"Excuse me. Could we come inside, our boss seems to have passed out and he is really cold." A lady yelled out trying to sound louder then the rain. Taehyung went over and nodded as he saw the 3 people in the car barely since the rain was in his face. They parked and then the driver took hold of the passed out, pale man. Taehyung could barely see his face through the rain and his hair covering his eyes. When they were inside Taehyung locked the door and closed the blinds.

"Take him to the bath and start the hot water, its upstairs and when you open the door its to the right." Taehyung says as he started to remove his rain suit. The 3 guest he had went upstairs to the bathroom as Taehyung instructed. The female came back down and thanked Taehyung.

"Where were you guys going in such bad weather." Taehyung says. She wrapped herself in the coat she had definitely not hers.

"Well, we were heading to the train station to go to Busan. Mr. Park has a meeting tomorrow." She says. Taehyung nodded as he grabbed a blanket and gave it to her. She thanked him again and he took the coat. When he hung it up a card fell out.

"Oh, this is where Jungkook works." He says as he saw it and smiled. She looked at him and then thought before she nodded.

"Yes, Mr. Jeon does work with us." She says. Taehyung nodded and then thought for a bit.

"Then that Mr. Park is he the CEO?" He says. She nodded and then Taehyung told her to wait a minute as he went upstairs. He went into the bathroom. There was a lot of steem.

"Oh, you, thank you for helping us." The guy that was in the driver seat he assumed he wasnt Mr. Park since usually there is a driver for the CEO.

"Dont worry about it. How is he?" Taehyung says. The driver let off a small smile.

"He woke up, but he is tired. He would like to thank you." The driver says as he stood up. Taehyung nodded as he went in front of the tub. His eyes widened. Jimins eyes were barely open. His waist down was covered with a towel. His skin was a bit red and not as pale as before. Jimin lifted his head to look at Taehyung. The two stared at each other.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
__________
Highschool Yr. 1
___________

"Welcome to Bangtan High." The teacher says as she glanced over the class. The students were silent fresh out of the over that was called Middle school.

"I am going to take attendance just say here please." She says. She then began to take role down the row of seats. Everyone was there so far until.

"Park Jimin." She says. No answer the class was silent loud running footsteps was heard from outside. The teacher sighed as she opened the door. A boy panted as he stood in front of her hands on his knees.

"Park Jimin.." She says. He stood up right and trying to control his breathing.

"Here..." He says out of breath. He held up a note. She grabbed it and read it.

Good morning,
I, Mr. Park, Jimins father apologize for his lateness, my car broke down, so Jimins driver had to pick me up, if he missed anything important I am truly sorry.

Mr. Park

The teacher looked at Jimin who was looking down.

"Go sit." She says. He then bowed his head and went to the only empty seat.

"Okay.. Starting fromt Jimins seat mate.." She says as she put the note on her desk and looked at the list of students.

"Kim Taehyung." She says as he looked at Jimins seat mate.

"Here." He says. Jimin looked at Taehyung and then back at his desk. Taehyung then glanced at Jimin.

"Hi, nice to meet you." Taehyung says. Jimin then looked at him and was greeted with a small smile. Jimin nodded as he put a small smile on his face.

"Nice to meet you too." He says. Taehyung then felt happy seeing the start of a friendship even if they had talked for the first time. He would look at Jimin a lot and Jimin would look back and just smile and thats how the first class went.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

It was lunch time, Jimin and Taehyung had became friends quickly. Taehyung followed Jimin around during lunch.

"Taehyung, you know you don't have to follow me everywhere." Jimin says as he turned looking at Taehyung. Taehyung looked down nervously. Jimin then sighed.

"Come on." He says as he chuckled a bit. Taehyung happily looked at Jimin and followed. They passed by many empty tables to sit at. They were in the part where table were filled with people. Taehyung then stopped when Jimin stopped. He looked over Jimin and table filled with 4 guys.

"Jiminie!" A guy said loudly as he stood up and hugged Jimin. He had the brightest smile on his face. He then saw Taehyung and still smiled with a bright smile even if it was their first time meeting.

"A new friend, Welcome! Im Jung Hoseok, don't call me Sunbae alright." He says. Taehyung nodded. Jimin put his plate down then grabbed Taehyung by his shoulders and put Taehyung in front of him.

"This is Kim Taehyung. My stalker." Jimin says jokingly. Taehyung then smacked Jimins hand off.

"I am not!" He says. Jimin then sat down and patted a seat next to him.

"I was kidding." Taehyung then sat down next to Jimin and got to know Jimins friends, learning they've known each other since Jimin was in 4th grade. Taehyung liked thie group of friends a lot.