Chapter 11

"What is it hyung?" Jimin says. Seokjin sat and patted a spot next to him where Jimin sat shortly after.

"Do you like anyone?" Seokjin asked. To his surprise Jimin nodded. Seokjin blinked a bit.

"Well who?" Seokjin says. Jimin went silent as he looked away.

"Come on, its only me and you in here. I wont tell." Seokjin says as he rubbed Jimins shoulder with a smile. Jimin then opened his mouth to speak.

~~~~~~~~~~~

"Taehyungie..." Jimin says. Seokjin then smiled. But Jimin wasnt finished.

"..Likes me doesnt he.." Seokjins smile slowly died as he stared at Jimin. Jimin waited for his hyungs answer.

"Yes, he does.. A lot.." Seokjin says. Jimin nodded and Seokjin wasn't liking where this was going.

"Hyung.. My dad is on the verge of life or death..." Jimin says. Seokjin comforted Jimin no knowing what this had to do with any of this.

"He wants me to be with this girl." He says. Seokjin then nodded now understanding.

"I do like Taehyung.. I just cant like him... If my dad dies I dont want to live knowing I rejected his last request..." Jimin says. Seokjin nodded and sighed as he was placed in thought.

"Is it bad... That I still follow the orders of someone who raised me for 5 years of my life then just disappeared for work and happened to actually talk to me after years.." He says. Seokjin hugged Jimin and sighed as Jimin just dug his head into Seokjins shoulder.

"You know what he said to me..." Jimin says. Seokjin didnt want to know because Jimin was breaking in front of him.

"He said, I needed to work.. He didn't ask how I was doing.. He didnt even say my name and when he tried to.. He couldnt even remember.." Jimin says as he cried into Seokjins shoudlers. Seokjin teared up himself but held it in as he comforted Jimin.

"Jiminie, calm down.. Stay Strong no more tears." Seokjin says cleaning away Jimins face. Jimin looked down as he sniffed.

"Why dont you go lay down.." Seokjin says. Jimin nodded and rubbed his eyes. Seokjin stood up and walked with Jimin to his and Taehyungs room. When Seokjin laid Jimin down he was going to leave but Jimin wasnt done.

"Hyung.." Jimin says. Seokjin went back over to Jimin and sat down s he hummed.

"Dont tell Taehyung.." Jimin says. Seokjin opened his mouth then close it breathing out as he nodded.

"Alright, I wont. I promise. Now rest." Seokjin says as he got up and left. Jimin slowly fell asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin woke up the next day with Taehyung wrapped around him. He was going to get up but he decided to lay there a bit. He slowly turned around to face Taehyung.

"I'm sorry..." Jimin says thinking about all he told Seokjin, but his bestfriend Taehyung didnt know and he didnt want to tell him. Taehyung let out a small smile. Jimin smiled seeing he was having a good dream. Jimin then went and gave Taehyung a small kiss. Taehyung blushed.

~~Taehyungs Head At the Moment~~

"Hey, hurry and wake up, the suns up." Jimin says. Taehyung just stared at him his eyes barely open.

"Are you not going to wake up.." Jimin says as he looks down and pouted.

"Not going to wake up.." Jimin says quietly. Taehyung was smiling a bit.

"Ill punish you." Jimin says as he got close and then kissed Taehyung. Taehyung blushed at the thought of kissing Jimin again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~Reality~~

After Jimin had gave Taehyung a kiss he slowly got out of his grip and replaced himself with a pillow. He laughed quietly when Taehyung began to kiss the pillow. Jimin took out his phone and started recording Taehyung as he laughed in the background.

"Taehyungie, wake up." He says as he lightly tapped on Taehyung still recording.

"Dont punish me.." Taehyung says. Jimin blushed and laughed loudly and glad he caught that all on video.

"What it is?" Taehyung says as he rubbed his eyes. Jimin was still laughing and stopped the recording.

"Interesting dream you must've been having." Jimin said through his laugheter. Taehyung blushed as he was still confused. Jimin then went over laying next to Taehyung to show him the video.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin was dying of laughter as Taehyung was blushing. Then the other guys came in to check on them after hearing a thump. Jimin was on the ground face red as he laughed loudly. Taehyung was red as can be from blushing.

"What is it??" Hoseok said not seeing Jimin laugh this hard in a while. Jimin then made his way over to the group as he showed them the video. Taehyung was a dark red when they all laughed together.

"Taehyungie! I never thought you'd have dreams like that!" Hoseok says. After a while the laughter died down and they went downstairs to eat.

"Arent we missing school?" Taehyung says. Jimin nodded not caring. Taehyung was a bit worried.

"Dont worry, one day won't hurt. Plus its been a while since we have all been together." Jimin says wrapping his arm around Taehyung. Taehyung smiled liking the feeling of Jimin around him. It made his worries go away.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~The End of the year~~

"Taehyung, Jiminie!" Hoseok says as he stood outside of the school waiting for them. He went over and wrapped his arms around them.

"Its almost that time. Just 2 more days and you guys are off to college. Seokjin Hyung would be proud." He says. Taehyung and Jimin looked at him confused.

"Okay then.. Why are you here?" Jimin says. Hoseok smiled and he kept walking with them.

"Well, the party man is making a comeback and since I still know everyone in the last year, I will throw a pool party for you all!" Hoseok says a bit loudly. Jimin then smiled and Taehyung chuckled as all the last year's that were there cheered.

"I'll be there." Jimin says. Hoseok then smiled and looked at Taehyung. Taehyung nodded with a smile.

"Awesome! Ill see all you last years after graduation make sure to wear your swim wear!" Hoseok yelled out. Everyone cheered again and then Hoseok got into his car leaving.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~