<Extra Namjin Short After Story>

After going back from the little "Reunion". Namjoon and Seokjin went to where Namjoon was staying before.

"Namjoon is that you?" A voice said from the kitchen. Seokjin looked over and saw the guy Namjoon was living with for a while.

"Yes, I am back, I am moving back to my apartment." Namjoon says. The guy then came out of the kitchen with a cup of water in his hand.

"I guess everything is sorted out." He looked at Seokjin a bit confused as he doesnt remember seeing him at all.

"And who might you be?" He says. Seokjin slightly bowed his head.

"Im Seokjin." He says. He then nodded as he went over and put his hand out with a smile.

"Im Jackson, Namjoons bestfriend!" He says. Seokjin then nodded and grabbed his hand. He then looked around as Seokjin let go of Jacksons hand.

"You're different from the short guy who was here before. Is Namjoon okay now?" He says. Seokjin nodded as he smiled silently. Namjoon came out with a bag around him and looked at the two with a smile.

"Alright, I am all set. Come on Seokjin, lets go home." He says as he grabbed Seokjins hand and gave him a soft smile. Jackson was a bit surprised.

"Why didnt you say you were together together, I would've let you sit." Jackson says as he chuckled. Namjoon looked at Seokjin who was just quiet.

"See you some other time." Namjoon says to Jackson. Jackson waved as he watched them leave.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Seokjin and Namjoon were in their apartment. Seokjin didn't say much as he went to go wash up. Namjoon sat on the couch turning on the TV. He then went to his phone that he hadnt been on in a while. There seeing all the texts he had recieved from Seokjin. He sighed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

When Jin had finished he opened the door only to be pulled into a hug. He looked at Namjoon who hugged him.

"Yah.. I need to put on some clothes and you need to take a shower." Seokjin says. Namjoon looked into Seokjins eyes as he put his hand on his cheek. Seokjin stared into Namjoon eyes.

"Im sorry..." He says as he frowned. Seokjins expression soften as he hugged Namjoon.

"I never meant to cause you so much pain.. I was just... Jealous.." He says honestly. Seokjin then lighty rubbed his back as he listened to him.

"Its okay Namjoon.. But right now.. I think we just need a bit of time to come back.." He says. Namjoon pulled away and looked at Seokjin with tears in his eyes, one falling down.

"Oh no no! I dont mean it like that." He says as he wiped his tears away. He then gave Namjoon two small pecks on each cheek then look at him with a soft smile.

"I dont mean we leave and spend time apart.. I mean I think we should take our time to connect back, together." He says. Namjoon then smiled and then nodded. The two then hugged again.

"Okay now let me go and put some clothes on." Jin says as he smiled and chuckled. Namjoon blushed and then nodded as he let go. Jin then walked to his and Namjoons room and got dressed as Namjoon took a shower.

~~~~~~~~~~~
~~About 5 Years Later~~

"Namjoon hurry up and order stop flirting." Seokjin says. Namjoon smiled as he grabbed onto Seokjins arm pulling him closer.