Chapter 07

~~2nd Year of Highschool~~

"Jiminie!" Taehyung called out. Jimin stopped whatever conversation he was having with some people as he turned and looked at Taehyung who had a smile on his face.

"Tae!" Jimin says as he smiled and they began a conversation.

"Jimin-ah!" Hoseok called out. When Jimim and Taehyung looked Hoseok arm was around Yoongi who waved at the two. Taehyung smiled brightly at how cute their relationship was wanting that. Jimin just waved back smiled.

"I thought I'd never see you two again, whole summer making plans with each other and not your other friends." Namjoon says as he walked over with Jin. Jimin then stared at Jin and Namjoon bluntly.

"Says the one who made plans with Seokjin Hyung! You didnt forget you just wanted to be alone." Jimin says. Namjoon and Seokjin blushed a bit. Hoseok then laughed. Yoongi stared curiously.

"And you? With Taehyung all summer so you can't just put us down!" Seokjin says. They all looker at Jimin who is now put on the spot.

"Well, we did plan things for all of us but when I asked you said you all were busy. Only for me to find out you guys were on dates somewhere else. And plus, me and Taehyung aren't dating." Jimin says. Seokjin looked surprised. He looked at Taehyung seeing he was a bit down by what Jimin said last.

"Really?? You guys seem like the closest people out of all of us. I bet you guys are keeping it a secret huh, well its up now! You guys are exposed!" Hoseok says as he laughed. Jimin rolled his eyes.

"I am serious, me and Taehyung have no secret relationship." Jimin says. Hoseok went silent and the group was silent, Jimin didn't understand why they all seemed to be disappointed by it.

"What's wrong?" He says. They all then flicked his forehead one by one. Taehyung then smiled at Jimin.

"They're just being weird, I guess we are pretty close, too close for them." He says. Jimin then rubbed his forehead in pain. Then Taehyung looked at Jimins hair.

"Oh, you changed your hair color." He says. Jimin then nodded as he brushed his hair back. Taehyung stared at his hair.

"Is there something wrong with it??" He says noticing Taehyungs staring. Taehyung then shook his head and smiled.

"It suits you!" He says happily. Jimin then sighed in relief as he smiled. Taehyung then stared at his face. He unintentionally put his hands on Jimins cheeks.

"You lost weight too.." He says now being a bit worried. Jimin did a small chuckle as he nodded.

"Nothing much, I intend on losing more, I feel to heavy." Jimin says. Taehyung then nodded unsure about it. When him and Jimin went to the pool Jimin had a very nice built body, so seeing him lose weight seemed scary for some reason.

"Anyways lets go in." Jimin says as he took Taehyungs hands off of his face and then they walked into the school to their classes which were separate this year, and Taehyung didn't like that.

~~~~~~~~~~~

~~2 Months Later~~

"Jimin?" Taehyung said as he poked his head into Jimins class. He wasnt there. Then a couple girls ran out the class giggling. Taehyung went out of curiosity.

"She is confessing to him?" A girl whispers. Then Taehyungs attention was on the girls now.

"Mhm, she said she has liked Jimin-ah ever since she transfered. I am surprised she has the guts to do it as a transfer student." The other said. Taehyungs face dropped a bit knowing that this was about Jimin. Then the girls stopped and he stopped with them.

"Oppa.." The girl says. Jimin stood there and nodded with a small hum.

"I.. I really like you." She says. Jimins face went blunt as he looked away.

"Why?" He says know looking her in the eye. She then stared into his eyes and then they wondered down his body. He then sighed.

"My body on the outside isnt as interesting as what I look like on the inside. Im sorry, but I dont think this would work." He says. Taehyung fist bumped the air silently. Then left so Jimin wouldn't see he was interested.

~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Jiminie!" Hoseok says. Jimin was quiet at lunch. Jimin looked at him and put a smile on his face.

"Hm?" He hums out with a small smile on his face. Taehyung looked at Jimin wondering if he regret rejecting a girl.

"Heard you got confessed to. Who was it?" Yoongi says. Jimin looked at his food as he sighed.

"It was no one, just some girl from my class..." He says. Seokjin then went over to Jimin and sat next to him.

"Jimin-ah.. Did you ask that question again." He says. Jimin then nodded as he stopped eating.

"What did she say?" He says. Jimin then sighed again.

"She said my body." Jimin says. Taehyung was confused as he remember she didn't say anything but she really liked him. He starwd confused at them.

"Mh, good choice in rejection." Seokjin says. He then looked over at Taehyung and smiled at his confused face.

"When someone confesses to you and you dont know that person well.. The trick is to ask them why they like you. If they maintain eye contact with you and dont say a word, and they truly like you they won't look at your features or anything, just deep inside of you, cause as they say, the eyes are the opening into the soul." Seokjin says. Taehyung then nodded understanding now. So thats what Jimin meant when he said she said.

"Whenever someone confesses to Jimin, they either look down liking and wanting his body or at his accessories which show he is rich and they want money. So he always gets upset about it, cause no one who has confessed to Jimin has ever truly liked Jimin for himself." Seokjin says. Taehyung nodded in understanding. Seokjin got up going to the other side of Taehyung away from Jimin.

"Dont be like those girls.. I have faith in you Tae." Seokjin whispers. Taehyung blushed and nodded. Jimin then got up.

"Excuse me I need to go to the bathroom..." He says. Taehyung watched in concern. He then went and followed Jimin.

~~~~~~~~~~

"You dont have to follow me, I am fine." Jimin says. Taehyung then sighed as he saw Jimin not smile at all. He then looked at his reflection in the window.

"Have you ever looked at your reflection and thought, if I broke the mirror would another world be on the other side." Taehyung says. Although Jimin was in a bad mood at the time hearing Taehyungs out of this would thoughts made him smile the brightest. Taehyung smiled with him and wrapped and arm around him.

"Yah, you dont need those girls, you have your bestfriend. So its useless to be upset over them." Taehyung says. Jimin then nodded and smiled as he and Taehyung walked out of the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~