Chapter 33-Happily Ever After-

The three were in the kitchen or the livingroom talking. Taehyung felt like a third wheel seeing as Jimin and his mother were catching up, he even found out somethings that happen to him over times when he wasn't closely apart of Jimins life.

"Sounds like you've been on an adventure." She says as she ruffled Jimins hair as he smiled. Taehyung nodded in agreement. He was starting to feel uncomfortable seeing as they talked more than the 3 of them talking together.

"I think I should go home.." Taehyung says. Jimin then looked at him as did Jimins mom.

"Oh, do you two live together??" She says. Taehyung nodded with a smile. She then looked at Jimin.

"Well Jimin.. About moving to America with me.." She says not wanting Taehyung to go home alone but with Jimin. Jimins attention seemed to be all on his mother.

"I really hope you think about it.. I think it'll be good for us since your father doesnt seem to think about his used to be family anymore.." She says. Jimin nodded and hugged her. Taehyung sighed and was going to the entrance. The door then opened in his face. He yelped in pain causing Jimin to run to the entrance with his mom.

"Taehyu--." Jimin and his mom stopped their sentences and looked at the door. It was Jimins dad, he glanced at Taehyung and then up at them as his eyes widened.

"Ji--."

"Taehyung are you okay?" Jimin said as he ignored his dad and went to help Taehyung. Jimins dad watched as Jimin helped Taehyung ignoring his existence and went to the door.

"Eomma.. Im leaving." Jimin says as he waved and then left with Taehyung. Taehyung kept glancing at Jimins dad but before they could actually leave Jimin was grabbed by the arm.

"Yah! Im here and still your father so dont ignore me!" He says. Taehyung grabbed onto his dads arm and held it causing everyone to look at him.

"You have no rights! Jiminie has always suffered because of you knowing he wont ever get the fatherly love like everyone else does!" Taehyung says. Jimins dad let go of Jimins arm as Jimin grabbed onto Taehyung whispering him to leave.

"You sir have not been a father at all! Tell me the last time you actually sat and had a conversation with you son?!" He says. Jimin looked down as he just held on to Taehyung feeling a bit sad now that Taehyung is yelling at his parent.

"Taehyung, calm dow--."

"You have no rights either! Sure you say his father let you go but even if he did you didnt think of coming earlier to see your son who has always waited for his parents?!" Taehyung wasnt thinking at all he just didnt like the feeling of a broken family anymore, especially if he knew, Jimin deserved more than this.

"You both arent qualified to be Jimins parents as much as I am qualified for being his boyfriend.." Taehyung says as he looked down. His dads eyes widened hearing the last part, but he knew this wasnt the mood to discuss it.

"No. You're perfectly fine.." Jimin says. Taehyung shook his head and sighed.

"We all have something we have done to Jiminie, and he may not fully forgive us.. But us as individuals can make something new later on.. If we just cleaned our acts and tried our best to start over again.." Taehyung says as he felt sad after all the things Jimin and Jimins mom discussed and he didnt know about anything.

"So why dont you two act like real parents.. Care for your son, get a smaller house, be together." Taehyung says. Jimin held onto Taehyungs' hand tightly. Jimins dad sighed and looked at Jimins mom as she looked down knowing Taehyung was right.

"Taehyung, lets go now.." Jimin says. Taehyung looked at Jimin and hugged him. Jimin hugged back and looked down. Taehyung felt a bit relieved.

"Alright lets go home.." He says. Jimin nodded and the two began to leave as everyone even the house help were quiet after what just happened.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung sat in silence on the way home and even at home. They sat on the couch with the TV being the only thing on as they didnt sit that close to each other. Taehyung felt he did something wrong by yelling at Jimins parents and butting into something that he probably shouldnt have.

"I am gonna take a shower, its getting a bit late and I am tired." Jimin says softly as he gave Taehyung a small smile as he stood up and stretched. Taehyung nodded as he slightly smiled.

"Ill take one with you." Taehyung says as he stood up as well. Jimin looked at Taehyung bluntly and shook his head.

"Listen here sir, we love the universal god in this household and she will not tolerate such thing so wait your turn." Jimin says. Taehyung then sat back down and pouted. Jimin patted his head.

"Dont pout, she is happy with you now." He says as he left. Taehyung sighed and slouched on the couch.

"I hate her." He says as he flicked the channel.

"Excuse you." A loud but soft voice says from the TV making Taehyung scared but it was only an add for the Universal God which only made him more scared.

:)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Jimin and Taehyung were sitting on the couch now snuggling under the blanket.

"Im sorry about earlier." Taehyung says. Jimin looked at him but then smiled lightly as he held onto Taehyung tightly. Taehyung looked at Jimin a bit confused.

"Its fine, you did good just know.. I forgive you. I trust you. I am always gonna be here with you. You are perfect. And I love you." Jimin says as he still had a smile on his face. Taehyung blushed and hugged him happily.

"I love you too Jiminie." He says. Jimin happily sighed and gave Taehyung a light kiss. Taehyung had kissed back happily and the two spent the night on the couch snuggling and watching movies.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I tried not finishing this early.. But I literally wrote like 15 chapters before this was publish and when i published it was like 2 or 3 sometimes 4 after about every other day so now we have this last chapter and the epilogue.